Results of negotiated sales
- Bond calls & redemptions. // Bond Buyer;02/01/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30569, p26
Presents bond calls and redemptions in the United States as of February 1, 1999. Includes Saint Louis Park in Minnesota; Octorara Area School District in Pennsylvania; Sullivan County Health and Educational Facility Board in Tennessee.
- Northeast invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;02/01/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30569, p34
Presents scheduled municipal bond sales in the United States in 1999. Includes Connecticut Housing Finance Authority; Maine Government Facilities Authority; New York Thruway Authority.
- Northeast bond-watch. Meisler, Daniel; Kruger, Daniel; Hoffman, David; Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;02/01/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30569, p35
Reports on municipal bond-related developments in the United States as of February 1, 1999. Includes Delaware's planned sale of $100 million worth of general obligation bonds; New York State budget proposal authorizing the use of certificates of participation; Moody's Investors Service's...
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;02/01/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30569, p42
Presents municipal bond market results in the United States as of February 1, 1999. Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; General obligation yields; Visible supply declines; Futures markets; Reoffering yields.
- New York's MTA Expands Bond Counsel Pool. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;5/21/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34313, p1
New York's MTA board approves four bond counsel firms and one disclosure firm with a goal of involving more minority- and women-owned businesses.
- Yields Mixed; Refundings Pulled From Primary. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/23/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 40, p11
The article reports on The Bond Buyer mixed yield indexes which prompted a number of issuers to pull scheduled refunding deals from primary. Chief executive officer at Miller Tabak Asset Management Michael Pietronico said that the market has backed up to levels that will help clear some supply,...
- The GASB No. 34 Impact of Budget-to-Actual Variances on Bond Ratings: Evidence from U.S. Cities. Callahan, Carolyn M.; Waymire, Tammy R. // Journal of Governmental & Non Profit Accounting;2015, Vol. 4, p32
We investigate the managerial incentives and debt cost effects associated with budget-to-actual variance disclosures required by the GASB No. 34 reporting model. Empirically, we document associations between variances and municipal bond ratings in a sample of large U.S. cities over the period...
- Growing New York County doubles its debt load with new GO issue. Roy, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p1
Reports on Orange County, New York's plan to issue $60 million in bonds in August 1997. Concerns about population growth; Population figures from the 1970s to the 1990s; Graph comparing the results of bond issuance from 1991-1996.
- High-yield scarcity helps sale of a nonrated sewer refunding in Alabama. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p7
Reports on the growing popularity of high-yielding municipal bonds among investors. Bonds issue by Parish, Alabama in August 1997; Sale of New Orleans general obligation bonds; Prices.