Republican National Committee agrees to return $160,000 to brokers
- Food Distributors Intl. makes GOP donation. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/24/96, Vol. 30 Issue 25, p58
Presents a photograph of Food Distributors International president John R. Block presenting a check donation to Haley Barbor, president of the Republican National Committee.
- RNC smacks McCain campaign bill, calls for no limits on contributions. Gizzi, John // Human Events;08/07/98, Vol. 54 Issue 30, p4
Focuses on the session held by the Republican National Committee (RNC) in Southern California, highlighting campaign finance reform and referencing to a resolution which called for no limits to campaign contributions. Condemnation of the `campaign reform' proposals introduced in United States...
- Big surge among small donors for GOP helps campaign committees. Wilson, Reid // Hill;10/20/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 121, p24
The article reports on the resurgence of small dollar donor contributions raised by the Republican National Committee (RNC) and the National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC) fro their campaign funds in the U.S.
- RNC PULLS IN $8.2 MILLION IN AUGUST. SURPASSING DNC. Lederman, Josh // Hill;9/15/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 125, p18
The article reports that the U.S. Republican National Committee (RNC) has raised a total of 8.17 million dollars in 2011 in August 2011.
- RNC Beats DNC in Dollars. // Human Events;12/26/2011, Vol. 67 Issue 44, p4
The article reports on the 7.1 million U.S. dollar off-year fund-raising record set by the Republican National Committee in the U.S. in December 2011, which is higher than the fund raised by the Democratic National Committee.
- Party time. Stone, Peter H. // National Journal;5/01/99, Vol. 31 Issue 18, p1197
Reports on the fund-raising activities of the national parties in the United States. Amount of funds raised; Social gatherings hosted by the Democratic National Committee and the Republican National Committee.
- Inside Washington. // National Journal;5/06/2000, Vol. 32 Issue 19, p1401
Presents news briefs about politics and government in the United States (US) as of May 6, 2000. US President Bill Clinton's possible visit to Vietnam; State litigation for a state attorney general's hiring of outside lawyers; Plans of the Republican National Committee for campaign fund raising.
- RNC Chair's Race Could Be A Cash Cow. Wilson, Reid // Politics (Campaigns & Elections);Jan2009, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p16
The article reports that half-dozen U.S. potential candidates battle over the 168 voters who make up the Republican National Committee. Republican consultants are said to be keeping details about their financial stake in the outcome. However, other reports filed with the Federal Election...
- Barbour defense takes a fall. Gest, Ted // U.S. News & World Report;05/26/97, Vol. 122 Issue 20, p32
Focuses on how Haley Barbour, former Republican National Committee (RNC) chairman was contradicted by evidence concerning charges that the RNC benefitted from foreign contributions. The money given to Barbour's National Policy Forum (NPF), which is considered by most a subsidiary of the RNC;...