- CSC invests in new production line. // Cabinet Maker;06/05/98, Issue 5091, p24
Reports on CSC Forest Products' allocation of two multimillion contracts for the production line equipment.
- CSC look at selling skills. // Builders Merchants Journal;Nov97, p12
Looks at the training program of CSC Forest Products company in Great Britain. Four sections of the training program.
- CSC push up mdf prices. // Builders Merchants Journal;Jun98, p6
Focuses on the effort of CSC Forest Products to increase the price of their Caberboard medium density fiberboard. Rationale for the low price of medium density fiberboard; Comments from Director Joe Martoccia.
- CSC Forest Products publishes new guide. // Cabinet Maker;01/16/98, Issue 5071, p31
Reports on CSC Forest Products' publication of a guide for its Caberboard range. Features of the board.
- To supersonic...and beyond. // Builders Merchants Journal;June97, p21
Reports that the employees at CSC Forest Products in Great Britain has made it possible for Britain to test its first car capable of supersonic speed. Where the car will be tested; How CSC's medium density fibreboard is utilized in the car.
- New looks for the new year. // Builders Merchants Journal;Feb98, p10
Reports on the plans of builder merchants in Great Britain at the start of 1998. Name change of Glynwed Foundry Products and Celcon Blocks companies; Investments to be made by CSC Forest Products; Construction of a factory in Yeovil.
- Virtual reality. Hollyer, Tony // Cabinet Maker;06/18/99, Issue 5142, p18
Focuses on the technological innovations in the production of paper foils used in the furniture industry. Improvement in the quality of foils; CSC Forest Products' manufacture of foil-faced products replicating different tree species; Process of manufacturing the product; Far East, Great...
- Trading partners. // Cabinet Maker;08/13/99, Issue 5150, p2
Reports on the trading deal between KD Products and its main board supplier CSC Forest Products.
- Branch line. Stratford, Trevor // Cabinet Maker;11/13/98, Issue 5114, p26
Reports on the production of the oriented strand board (OSB) plywood substitute at CSC Forest Products' factory in Great Britain. Production level; Timber requirements; Supply sources; Description of the production process.