New products: focus on Chelsom
- Italian influence for Chelsom. // Cabinet Maker;1/25/2002, Issue 5271, p5
Features the design of the furniture collection of Chelsom in Blackpool, England. Use of bleached oak wood and brushed steel details in the collection; Innovativeness of the sideboards; Installation of drawers in a rectangular coffee table and console; Material used on table tops.
- Knowing all the angles. // Cabinet Maker;12/3/2004, Issue 5417, p55
Interviews Mike Ledger, furniture director of Chelsom Furniture in Great Britain. Significance of retailing experiences on the development of and sourcing of the furniture products; Aid of ideas gathered about the industry on dealing better with the relationship between retailer and supplier;...
- Shop window. // Cabinet Maker;10/10/2003, Issue 5359, p10
Introduces several house furnishings. Range of bedroom furniture from Lifestyle Furniture; Collection of chairs from Danerka; Metalwork finishes of tabletops from Chelsom.
- Chelsom's POS podium has an impact. // Cabinet Maker;5/22/2009, Issue 5638, p4
The article reports on the relevance of the point of sale (POS) podium to the sales operation of Chelsom in Great Britain. It mentions that POS podium has made its contribution for the betterment of the company's sale of the latest collection of furniture. In addition the said podium has a...
- New division set up by Chelsom. // Home Furnishings;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p6
States that Chelsom, a lighting supplier based in Lancashire, England, created a separate division specifically for occasional furniture. Reason for the company's decision; Comments from Robert Chelsom, Managing Director.
- Furniture is next on Chelsom's hitlist after major lighting launch. Young, Helen // Cabinet Maker;03/06/98, Issue 5078, p6
Details the plan of lighting firm Chelsom to venture into the furniture business. Success of its Domus furniture collection; Appointment of Mike Ledger to head up its furniture division.
- Shop window. // Cabinet Maker;8/27/2004, Issue 5403, p10
Highlights furniture available in various retail stores as of August 27, 2004. Console table from Chelsom; Sideboard from McDonagh; Bedstead from Marshall and Stewart.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;3/12/2004, Issue 5379, p5
Presents news updates concerning the furniture industry in Great Britain as of March 12, 2004. Increase in the number of complaints against MFI as received by ComplainDomain; BFM Manager Development Group's plan for a series of factory visits in the Midlands in April; Chelsom's sale of its...
- Showroom. // Cabinet Maker;3/13/2009, Issue 5627, p28
The article evaluates several house furnishings which includes the Strata collection from Chelsom Furniture, Rutland collection from Cintique company, and Isabelle from Aquastar Inc.