Hilden invests to grow exports
- Former actors launch Margery Daw product line. Kitchen, Jane // Kids Today;May2003, p12
Reports on the opening of children's furniture and textile company, Margery Draw during the New York Gift Show and the Gift Fair in Atlanta. Owners of the company; Product lines of the company; Range of the retail prices of the personalized items sold by the company.
- MATTRESS PADS. // Home Textiles Today;01/7/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p39
Ranks the top mattress pad vendors in the United States in 2001. Top position taken by Louisville Bedding; Sales in 2000 and 2001; Growing popularity of visco-elastic foam pads; Retail consolidation at Perfect Fit; Product additions made by Pacific Coast Feather.
- ...2m spend to increase Hilden capacity by 25%. // Cabinet Maker;01/16/98, Issue 5071, p4
Reports on England-based house furnishings firm Hilden's plans to increase its production capacity. Major products of the firm; Hilden's investment in the expansion project.
- Seal of approval. // Cabinet Maker;11/14/97, Issue 5064, p15
Reports on the involvement of British furniture makers Dorlux and Hilden in the 1997 Furniture Industry Awards. Dorlux's receipt of an award in the bed category for its Tuscany product; Hilden's sponsorship of the award; Profile on Hilden.
- Ireland teams with Sleep Comfort for pillows. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;2/5/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 22, p24
The article reports the agreement between Kathy Ireland and Sleep Comfort Systems of Leggett & Platt for a Kathy Ireland Home line of foam pillows, mattress toppers, support pillows and pads and other specialty sleep products. The article states that Ireland has partnerships with mattress...
- Mattress-makers wake up to an opportunity. Roush, Matt // Crain's Small Business -- Southeast Michigan Edition;May97, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p16
Talks about the success of mattress-makers in Michigan. Close ties between suppliers and customers; Sales growth for Rainbow Mattress Ltd.; Link between Rainbow Mattress and Mattress Warehouse Inc.; Name-brand mattresses made by independent manufacturers.
- Universal mattress truths emerge in London, Paris. // Furniture/Today;11/29/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 14, p10
The article presents information on the truths related to the mattress industry in Paris, France and London, England.
- Splendor of Harrods dazzles in fashionable Knightsbridge. // Furniture/Today;11/29/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 14, p12
The article presents information on the mattress industry in London, England.
- Leader. Cooper, George // Cabinet Maker;10/28/2011, Issue 5761, p5
The author reflects on the bank lending in Great Britain and the "Seven Year Hitch" advertising program of The Sleep Council of Great Britain whose goal is to encourage consumers to replace their mattress every seven years.