Double honours for Ducal while Sleepeezee wins two years in a row
- Last Year's Winner: Sleepeezee. // Cabinet Maker;09/10/99, Issue 5154, p18
Profiles Sleepeezee, a furniture manufacturer and winner of the Beds Product Award sponsored by Hilden Manufacturing in the 1999 Furniture Industry Awards. Description of the company's Latex Ultimate bed which won the award; Other finalists in the prestigious awards; Comment by Steven...
- Sleepeezee Awards' win is icing on the cake as NEC show sales `exceed expectation'. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;02/13/98, Issue 5075, p4
Reports on the success of London, England-based Sleepeezee in winning the bed category award in the Furniture Industry Awards. Exceptional sales performance of the company's Island Collection product line at trade show; Award sponsor Hilden Fabrics' comments about Sleepeezee's success.
- The Trilliums: Making good thing really great. Knell, Michael // Furniture/Today;02/05/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 22, p42
Focuses on the Trillium Awards in Canada. Significance of the awards for the recognition of excellence of furniture manufacturers; Discussion on the premise of the awards; Suggestion of steps to improve the program.
- They're the tops! // Home Furnishings;Mar/Apr95, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p28
Presents the winners of the 1995 British Furniture Industry Awards and the 1995 Gifts of the Year Awards. Includes winners of the retailers of the year award; Suppliers of the year; Student designer of the year.
- Industry recognises shining product stars. // Cabinet Maker;01/26/2001, Issue 5222, p3
Highlights the 2001 Furniture Industry Awards. Winners at the event.
- Leather upholstery: an elementary success. // Cabinet Maker;10/26/2001, Issue 5261, p19
Focuses on the success of Holmes sofa collection on leather upholstery market in Great Britain. Acquisition of top spot for Furniture 2001 awards; Demand of style from the society; Focus of the Furniture 2002 awards; Change of furniture trends.
- Rewards for DuPont winners. // Cabinet Maker;3/1/2002, Issue 5276, p5
Presents the winners of the 2002 DuPont Furniture Awards. Designer for the Alexis large sofa; Categories in the furniture awards; Response of the consumers to the previous winners.
- Creating a mood. // Cabinet Maker;12/05/97, Issue 5067, p18
Features the 1998 Furniture Industry Awards' champagne reception sponsored by Slumberland. Activities for attendees; Performance of the band Safe Sax during the event. INSET: Sponsor: Slumberland..
- Time's running out. // Cabinet Maker;12/12/97, Issue 5068, p3
Calls for nominations to the furniture industry awards in Great Britain for the upholstery fabric and the consumer advertising effectiveness categories.