Metallic fabric pulls the crowds
- INSTANT ROOM. BUCKINGHAM, KRISTEN // House Beautiful;Sep2011, Vol. 153 Issue 7, p46
Several photographs of things including chair and pillow, chairseats and sofa need to decorate a room instantly are presented.
- SPIRIT. // Cabinet Maker;11/25/2011, Issue 5765, p39
The article offers brief information on the Dapper chair from Spirit.
- The Plush Life. // Good Housekeeping;Oct99, Vol. 229 Issue 4, pBIH2
Presents photographs of sofas and chairs. High-leg lounger from La-Z-Boy; Sloped-arm chair and boxy ottoman from Pier 1 Imports; Fainting couch from Sealy Furniture.
- Sitting on top of the world. // Backpacker;Feb96, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p14
Looks at the creation of sofas and armchairs inspires by mountain climbing by furniture designer David Strauss. Cascades International Park; Death of Bjorn Kjellstrom; Rescuing of a youngster by Ranger Keith Flannery.
- NEW AT MARKET: MOTION CHAIRS. // Furniture/Today;9/30/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p36
Introduces motion chairs and sofas, compiled as of September 30, 2002. Brooks multi-position massage glider rocker; Coja Leather recliner; Dutailer metal glider rockers.
- Urban Cowboy. // New Orleans Homes & Lifestyles;Sep2008, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p12
The article evaluates an upholstered in brown-and-white chair from Sofas & Chairs.
- Covers, function attract attention for recliner, motion mfrs. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;04/30/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p34
Reports the release of innovative furniture from recliner and motion manufacturers in the United States. Shiatzu recliners from Berkline Corp.; Reclining leather sofas from Klaussner Furniture Industries; Casual motion sofa from La-Z-Boy Inc.
- On the search for the perfect leather recliners. Humbte, Loretta // Malakoff News (TX);3/25/2011, Vol. 102 Issue 12, p7A
The article offers the author's insights regarding her search for a new leather recliner for her couch.
- Style is on fire! Golden, Hillary // New Orleans Magazine;Feb2005, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p78
Looks at several chairs or sofas available in New Orleans, Louisiana. Visaya ottoman from the Thomasville Upholstery Collection; Available colors of Manhattan leather armchair; Cost of Broyhill chair-and-a-half with khaki piping.