Da Vinci Code Still Helping Random House Rule HC Fiction
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE TOP 10 PUBLISHERS Paperback Fiction. // Book Publishing Report;12/15/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 48, p8
Lists the top 10 publishers for paperback fiction year-to-date 2003. Random House; Penguin Group USA; Simon and Schuster; HarperCollins; Time Warner; Holtzbrinck; Harlequin Book Publishing; Kensington; Harcourt; Norton; Tyndale House.
- Random House on Top of NYT Hardcover Fiction List Again. // Book Publishing Report;Feb2007 Supplement, Vol. 32, p1
The article focuses on the domination of publisher Random House Inc. in the hardcover fiction category list for the third consecutive year. Random House led with 65 titles and is followed by Penguin Group USA Inc. with 37 titles including Nora Robert's "Angels Fall." Simon & Schuster Inc. ranked...
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE PUBLISHERS Paperback Nonfiction. // Book Publishing Report;8/25/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p7
Presents a chart depicting the ranking of bestseller scorecard of the publishers for nonfiction paperback as of August 2003. Number of book titles published by Random House Inc.: Rank of Simon & Schuster Inc. in the list; Total number of weeks for including the books published by Penguin Group USA.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE TOP 10 PUBLISHERS Paperback Nonfiction Year-To-Date, 2003. // Book Publishing Report;11/17/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 44, p8
Presents a chart depicting the top ten publishers as provided in the "New York Times" bestseller score board as of 2003. Business address of Random House; Length of weeks that Simon & Schuster stayed in the chart; Number of titles that Penguin Group USA has.
- NYT Paperback Fiction List Features Host Of New Titles. // Book Publishing Report;10/18/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p7
Reports on the results of the paperback fiction bestseller list of "New York Times." Rank of the publisher Random House Inc. in the list; Total number of titles from Penguin Group USA Inc.; List of books published by Simon & Schuster Inc.
- Random House, Penguin Leading Paperback Fiction Category. // Book Publishing Report;11/29/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 46, p7
Presents the ranking of various U.S. book publishers based on the bestseller list for paperback fiction of the "New York Times." Position of Random House Inc. in the bestseller list; Number of Penguin Group USA Inc.'s book titles on the paperback fiction list; Place of Simon & Schuster Inc. in...
- Older Titles Still Ruling Paperback Nonfiction Category. // Book Publishing Report;12/13/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 48, p7
This article reports on several publishers of the U.S. Titles that have been published months or even years ago are still dominating the December 12, 2004 New York Times paperback nonfiction list, with few new titles in top 10. Random House Inc. is the number 1 paperback nonfiction publisher,...
- Penguin Leads Paperback Fiction List; Random House Close Second. // Book Publishing Report;5/8/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 18, p7
The article reports on developments in the publishing industry in the U.S. Penguin Group USA Inc. has led the paperback fiction category with its "Kite Runner." Random House Inc. is on the top of the list with the publication of "The Da Vince Code," by Dan Brown. Simon & Schuster Inc. places...
- Random House Has Commanding Lead in Paperback Nonfiction. // Book Publishing Report;7/3/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 25, p7
The article presents the publisher scoreboards in paperback nonfiction in the U.S. Random House Inc., with 13 titles in 121 weeks, kept to dominate the paperback nonfiction category led by the Vintage imprint. Penguin Group USA Inc., with nine titles in 86 weeks, is quantified by "Friend...