- The Simpsons: The Fifteenth Season. Williams-Wood, J. // Video Librarian;Mar/Apr2013, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p40
A review of the DVD release "The Simpsons: The Fifteenth Season," created by Matt Groening, is presented.
- `Toon in Tomorrow. Hamilton, Kendall // Newsweek;3/29/1999, Vol. 133 Issue 13, p70
Features cartoonist Matt Groening, creator of the animated television comedy `The Simpsons.' His creation of `Futurama,' a science fiction animation series; Storyline and brief description of the first episode; Comments of Groening.
- The Simpsons. Snierson, Dan // Entertainment Weekly;11/30/2007, Issue 966/967, p60
The article reports that it took 18 years to get a motion picture version of the animated television show "The Simpsons" made, and that fans were ready as the movie grossed $525 million worldwide. Writer-producer Al Jean and show creator Matt Groening expressed gratitude that fans thought it was...
- Bart Simpson. // Storyworks;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p25
The article reviews the animated television program "The Simpsons," created by Matt Groening.
- The Simpsons. CapIan, Jeremy // 21st Century;Apr90, Vol. 1 Issue 8, p19
The article reviews the television program "The Simpsons," starring Bart Simpson, created by Matt Groening.
- The Simpsons. Koch, Michael // 21st Century;Mar98, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p31
The article reviews the television series "The Simpsons," created by Matt Groening.
- Comic GENIUS. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;2/11/2003, Vol. 377 Issue 15, pS-4
Interviews cartoonist Matt Groening who was involved in creation of characters of the animated television program 'The Simpsons.' Groening's involvement in the program 13 years after it made its debut; Modifications in the character of Homer suggested by Groening; Groening's views producing a...
- The Simpsons. Shepherd, Colin // 21st Century;Apr1999, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p43
The article reviews the television program "The Simpsons," created by Matt Groening.
- 'Futurama' is now for Comedy. Andreeva, Nellie // Hollywood Reporter;6/10/2009, Vol. 410 Issue 8, p1
The article reports that the animated comedy television program "Futurama," has received an order from Comedy Central for 26 episodes to run over two seasons. "Futurama" creators, Matt Groening and David X. Cohen are working on stories for the new batch of episodes of the science-fiction...