Zondervan Targets 18- to 34-Year-Olds With New Products
- Purpose-Driven Life Leads Hardcover Advice/Misc. List. // Book Publishing Report;9/27/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 37, p6
Reports that the Zondervan Publishing House company's imprint of the book "The Purpose Driven Life" by Rick Warren has spent several weeks in the top hardcover list in the "New York Times" in the U.S. Celebration made in honor of Warren; Estimated number of sold copies of the book; Lists of...
- Zondervan Looks to Expand Presence in 2006. // Book Publishing Report;5/1/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 17, p4
The article reports on the plan of Lyn Cryderman, vice president of editorial trade books of U.S. Zondervan Publishing House to expand their retail channels. According to Cryderman, Zondervan which is a division of HarperCollins, will release 140 titles in 2006 and that the Christian living...
- A Big FetÃª . . . // Publishers Weekly;9/27/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 39, p5
Reports on the celebration held by HarperCollins/Zondervan in honor of its best selling author Rick Warren. Number of copies sold by Warren's "The Purpose-Driven Life"; Picture of Warren together with the officials of the company.
- behind the bestsellers. Maryles, Daisy // Publishers Weekly;2/10/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 6, p60
Presents an update on best sellers in the U.S. as of February 10, 2003. Principle underlying the publicity campaign of Morrow for the best seller '1421: The Year China Discovered America,' by Gavin Menzie; Scope of the marketing campaign for the book 'The Purpose-Driven Life,' by Rick Warren;...
- A TURNING POINT IN THE LIFE OF AMERICA'S MOST FAMOUS PREACHER. // Born-Again Believers: Evangelicals & Charismatics;2005, p55
The article presents an anecdote concerning Billy Graham, taken from the book The Purpose riven Life, by Rick Warren. Warren relates that Graham went through a time when he struggled with doubts about the accuracy and authority of the Bible. One moonlit night he dropped to his knees in tears and...
- MITIGATING A HOSTAGE CRISIS. // Born-Again Believers: Evangelicals & Charismatics;2005, p71
The article highlights the role played by Rick Warren's book The Purpose Driven Life, in mitigating a hostage situation in Atlanta, Georgia in March 2005. Brian Nichols, accused of three murders, held Ashley Smith at gunpoint in her apartment. Smith asked the man if she could read to him, and...
- Life. Hoey, Doug // American Jails;Sep/Oct2005, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p79
Provides views and insights about life. Interpretation of Rick Warren's book "The Purpose Driven Life" which states that the purpose of life is about God; Belief in salvation; Teachings in the Bible about life and death.
- Forget Your Bliss. // Christianity Today;Mar2004, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p29
Explains the reason for the best-selling performance of the book "The Purpose-Driven Life," by Rick Warren. Number of copies sold in 2003; Marketing strategy used by the publisher of the book.
- 2004 Hardcover/Paperback Advice & Misc. By No. 1 Titles With Longevity. // Book Publishing Report;9/27/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 37, p7
Presents a chart depicting the list of 2004 bestseller hardcover and paperback books in the U.S. "The South Beach Diet"; "The Purpose-Driven Life"; "Rich Dad, Poor Dad".