IntraLase IPO raises $87M for future growth
- MASTERCARD EXECS PROJECT MORE MARGIN PRESSURE; STOCK DROPS. // CardLine;2/16/2007, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p2
The article reports on the impact of the increased fees that MasterCard charges to its bank customers on its profit in the fourth quarter of 2006. MasterCard common stock opened at $118.03 per share on February 16, 2007, more than triple the $40.20 per share of MasterCard's initial public...
- IntraLase Has Plans for Public Offering Cash: Research. Reed, Vita // Orange County Business Journal;11/8/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 45, p1
Focuses on the plan of IntraLase of Irvine, California, for public offering. Spending of IntraLase on research and development; Sales on research; Proceeds of IntraLase's offering.
- Fuelling the market. Parkinson, Giles // Bulletin with Newsweek;12/5/2006, Vol. 124 Issue 6549, p67
This article presents information on Natural Fuels Corp.'s launch of an IPO seeking $80 million, with specific reference to the falling market prices of biofuel stocks. According to managing director of Natural Fuels Dick Selwood, the market reception was initially good, but unfortunately the...
- Digitas IPO Off to Good Start. Gianatasio, David // Adweek Midwest Edition;03/20/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p91
Discusses the performance of the initial public offering (IPO) of Digitas at the Nasdaq Stock Market in New York City, New York. Initial share price offer of Digitas; Percentage of Digitas shares that were offered in the IPO; Revenue of Digitas in 1999.
- Aftermarket performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;03/01/99, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p67
Presents information on the aftermarket performance of stocks offered in the United States, during the first two months of 1999. Issuers; Offer prices; Price on February 24, 1999; Book managers.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/4/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 31, p34
Analyses the performance of initial public offerings of several U.S.-based companies for the past 360 days as of August 2003. Average file price; Offer price per share.
- Spansion Preps for $890M IPO. // Electronic News (10616624);11/14/2005, Vol. 51 Issue 46, pN.PAG
This article reports that Spansion Inc. has filed documentation with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in preparation for its initial public offering (IPO) in 2005. The IPO includes 35 million shares of Class A common stock for a proposed maximum aggregate offering price of 690...
- Tech Leaves It On the Table. Useem, Jerry // Fortune International (Europe);03/19/2001, Vol. 143 Issue 6, p20
Objects to the idea of using initial public offerings (IPO) as branding events. Practice of an underwriter giving a company a low stock price so that there would be a large first-day run-up which would create attention and bolster the brand; Problem that many companies are now worth less than...
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;11/12/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 220, p9
The article reports that MediciNova Inc. withdrew its proposed public offering of 6 million shares of common stock, citing general market conditions and unusual trading activity in its stock. The San Diego, California-based company's shares dropped from $7.15 to $6.10 when the offering was...