INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: RETAIL
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/29/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 46, p18
This article presents information related to investment banking in the U.S. Beating out a clutch of competitors at auction, Hicks Muse Tate & Furst Inc., the Dallas-based private equity firm, purchased a majority stake in Jimmy Choo Ltd., the British footwear company, in a transaction that...
- On the Fast Track. Anniss, Elisa // FN: Footwear News;12/6/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 48, p22
Features shoe company Jimmy Choo. Purchase of the company by Dallas, Texas-based Hicks Muse; Number of stores; History of the company.
- New Owners to Fuel Jimmy Choo Growth. Anniss, Elisa // FN: Footwear News;11/29/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 47, p2
Reports on the acquisition of footwear company Jimmy Choo by Hicks Muse CEO Robert Bensoussan and president Tamara Mellon. Plan of Bensoussan and Mellon to expand the business; Percentage of equity acquired by Hicks Muse from Jimmy Choo; Expectation of Bensoussan and Mellon on the strength of...
- IN TRANSITION. Jacobius, Arleen // Pensions & Investments;4/18/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p28
The article presents an interview with John R. Muse, chairman of Dallas, Texas-based Hicks Muse Tate & Furst Inc. On the company's future plans and strategies, Muse informed that the company has completed four very attractive deals in the year 2004 in media and energy sectors. Further, Muse...
- Hungry for more. // Business Press;9/13/96, Vol. 9 Issue 20, p6
Reports that Hicks, Muse, Tate & Furst has added Fort Worth, Texas-based Ranch Style Beans to its brand name food vendors and other organizations.
- Hicks Muse eyes TV. // Broadcasting & Cable;9/2/96, Vol. 126 Issue 37, p17
Reports on the plans by Chancellor Broadcasting owner Hicks, Muse, Tate & Furst Inc. to buy smaller-market television stations.
- Wal-Mart initiatives target pharmacy, HBC. // Drug Store News;1/19/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p1
Details the strategic planning of Wal-Mart Stores Inc. for 2004 in the U.S. Emphasis on low prices, store expansion and efficiency; Impact of growth on the drugstore industry; Estimation of sales from pharmaceuticals and from health and beauty products; Opening of a supercenter prototype in...
- The player. Whitley, Glenna // Texas Monthly;Mar94, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p50
Profiles Texan businessman Thomas O. Hicks, head of the private investment firm Hicks, Muse, and Company. Estimated personal wealth; Personality; Appointment to the University of Texas System Board of Regents; Education; Influence of the novel `The Carpetbaggers'; High regard to personal...
- Will Bidders Vie For Dallas Stars? Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;9/23/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 36, p5
Reports on the decision of Hicks, Muse, Tate & Furst to sell the Texas-based Dallas Stars hockey team.