INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: REAL ESTATE
- EHB to Develop 700,000 S/F Mall in West Las Vegas. // Retail Traffic Exclusive Insight;1/20/2012, p1
This section offers news briefs pertaining to the U.S. real estate industry, as of January 2012. EHB Cos. plans to develop Las Vegas Renaissance, an enclosed mall in West Las Vegas, Nevada. A multi-million dollar renovation program will be completed by CBL & Associates Properties Inc. at four of...
- TRANSACTIONS. // SCTWeek;9/6/2013, Vol. 18 Issue 36, p6
The article presents information on several real estate deals in the U.S. as of 2013. Real estate firm CBL & Associates Properties Inc. sold three shopping malls for 176 million dollars in Georgia, Florida, and Tennessee. Wheeler Real Estate Investment Trust, of Virginia, paid 11.5 million...
- NEWS. // Chain Store Age;Feb2007, Vol. 83 Issue 2, p121
The article presents news briefs on the U.S. real estate industry. Brytar Cos. has started construction on two retail and mixed-use developments in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas area. CBL & Associates Properties will renovate four regional malls in 2007. Developers Diversified Realty, along with...
- CBL acquires Illinois mall for $86+ million. King, Carrie // National Real Estate Investor;Feb97, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p24
Reports that CBL & Associates Properties Inc. has acquired the St. Claire Square mall in Illinois for $86.4 million. Location; Occupancy rate; Sources of funds for the acquisition.
- CBL to start construction on new Metro Atlanta regional mall. Heath, Tracy // National Real Estate Investor;Dec97, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p20
Discloses CBL & Associates Properties Inc.'s plans for the start of site work for Arbor Place, a 1.4 million square feet regional mall in Douglasville, Georgia.
- CBL & Associates completes five-property retail purchase. Heath, Tracy // National Real Estate Investor;Aug98, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p20
Reports that CBL & Associates Properties Inc. acquired shopping malls in Nashville, Tennessee.
- New positions. // Chain Store Age;Sep95, Vol. 71 Issue 9, p124
Reports on the appointment of Dee N. Humphries as assistant mall manager of Oak Hollow Mall in High Point, North Carolina by CBL & Associates Properties Inc.
- Preferred Offering Helps CBL Buy Malls. // National Mortgage News;10/20/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p19
Reports on the increase of preferred stock offered by CBL & Associates Properties to finance the purchase of four retail malls in the U.S. Agreement of CBL to issue depository shares of preferred stock; Grant of option to purchase an additional shares to cover overallotments; Specification of...
- CHAPTER 3: KEY PLAYERS. // Retail Real Estate & Site Selection;2006, p18
Chapter 3 of the book "Retail Real Estate & Site Selection" is presented. It presents a listing of major companies engaged in the real estate industry based on market sectors. Among the major players in real estate investment trusts are Acadia Realty Trust, Agree Realty Corp. and CBL &...