- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/29/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 46, p23
This article presents information on the most recent 100 initial public offerings in the U.S.
- By the numbers. // njbiz;10/6/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 40, p1
The article presents the number of initial public offerings (IPO) through three quarters of 2014 in New Jersey.
- IN THE PIPELINE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/13/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 35, p16
This article focuses on the events related to the financial market of the United States that are in the offing. Stonemor Partner is going to bring its Initial Public Offering. Non-IPO list contains the names of Amedisys, Catapult Communications and Wheeling-Pittsburgh.
- NEW STOCK ISSUES GO UP, UP, UP, AND WALL STREET CRIES: MORE! Norton, Rob // Fortune;10/18/1993, Vol. 128 Issue 9, p27
Focuses on the boom in the initial public offerings (IPOs) market in the U.S., as of October 18, 1993. Number of companies that have already registered $6 billion in IPOs with the Securities and Exchange Commission to be issued next year; Reason for market's strength; Diversity of companies...
- Sarbanes-Oxley Costs Affect Smaller Companies the Most. Pomeroy, Ann // HR Magazine;Aug2006, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p14
The article presents the results of a study on the impact of Sarbanes-Oxley Act on companies in the U.S., conducted by law firm Foley & Lardner. Large companies paid more than $1 billion to become public in 2002. It found that before Sarbanes-Oxley was implemented, smaller companies paid an...
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;10/10/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 197, p6
The article reports on the plan by Genoptix Inc. of Carlsbad, California to launch an initial public offering (IPO). The company has set a price range of $14 to $16 per share for its proposed IPO, which will include 5 million shares and an additional 750,000 shares to cover any overallotments....
- CenterPlate at Center Stage. // Food Management;Jan2004, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p12
Reports on the initial public offering of Volume Services America Inc. on the American Stock Exchange in the U.S. Experimentation of an investment vehicle; Characterization of the investment vehicle; Difference between the Canadian and the American version of the investment vehicle.
- Jamdat IPO hailed as harbinger. Gibbs, Colin // RCR Wireless News;10/4/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 40, p1
Reports on the outcomes of the initial public offering (IPO) launched by Jamdat Mobile Inc., a mobile-game developer based in the U.S. Total amount generated by the company from the IPO; Earnings of the company in the first six months of 2004; Implications of the succesful IPO launched by the...
- New York, New York. Block, Valerie // Crain's New York Business;11/29/2004, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p6
This article presents information on recent developments related to business enterprises in the U.S. Google Inc.'s initial public offering this year whipped the news media into a frenzy. Now, the Internet search engine is causing a squall in book publishing. Alex Donner Entertainment â€”...