Houston Heads to Market With $178.3M Improvement Sale
- Missouri Sets $460 Million Refunding in Two Deals. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/10/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33744, p5
The article offers information on a competitive bidding of Missouri on 460 million dollars towards revenue and general obligation refunding bonds.
- Allegheny County Authority Pays $70,000 in Settlement With IRS. HUME, LYNN // Bond Buyer;7/24/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33950, p20
The article informs that the Sanitary Authority of Allegheny County, Pennsylvania has agreed to pay 70,000 dollars to settle Internal Revenue Service charges after violating yield restriction requirements on an advance refunding escrow for 260.3 million dollars of bonds issued in 2005.
- Private-Letter Ruling Sheds Light on Parity Funds. Barnett, Susanna Duff // Bond Buyer;10/12/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31987, p4
Reports on a U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) private-letter ruling which determined that bond proceeds from a parity reserve fund can be used to redeem some of the issues backed by the fund without causing the bond issues that generated those bond proceeds to be considered refunded. Views...
- Results of Competitive Sales. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;11/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31265, p20
Presents results of competitive sales as of November 14, 2001. Refunding Bonds for Dardanelle School District; Water and Sewer bonds for Boulder city, Colorado; Bidders and the winner for bid; General obligation bonds for Indian River County, Florida; Other bonds for different location and...
- Boston Plans $238 Million Of New Money, Refunding. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;3/13/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33678, p4
The article reports on the plan of the government of Boston, Massachusetts to sell 238 million dollar worth of new-money and refunding general obligation (GO) bonds through competitive bidding. It mentions that the bond will be sold in three series and will be secured by the city's GO limited...
- Back So Soon: Washington Bringing More GOs. Webster, Keeley // Bondbuyer.com;2/05/2015, p36
The article discusses the plan of the state of Washington as of February 2015 to return to market with more general obligation (GO) bonds. Topics include the state's success in its four competitive sales, the schedule of bidding for its next GO sale, and the interest saving gained by Washington...
- Minnesota's MnSCU Higher Education System Readying Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bondbuyer.com;2/10/2015, p34
The article reports that the Board of Trustees of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system will accept competitive bids on February 11, 2015 on 78 million U.S. dollars of new money and refunding bonds. Topics mentioned include how the sale would include a 36 million U.S. dollars...
- D.C. Transit Agency Rated Highly for Upcoming Issue. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/6/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31734, p40
Reports on the rating for the tax-exempt refunding bonds issued by the Metropolitan Area Transit Authority in Washington D.C. Schedule for the competitive sale of the refunding bonds; Proceeds of the bond sale; Adviser of the transaction process.
- LOUISANA: Livingston Schools Set Vote. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;7/10/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32916, p9
The article announces that October 4, 2008 is the set schedule for the trustees of the Livingston Parish School District in Baton Rouge, Louisiana for a bond election on the proposed issuance of $30 million of general obligation debt. It notes that if the bond package will be approved, proceeds...