The Time Is Now for North Carolina Areas to Submit Dell Deals
- VP says incentives computed for state. Brown, Kathy // Business North Carolina;Jan2006, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p21
The article features the work of Travis Simpson as vice president of North Carolina operations of Dell Inc. in 2005. It presents a statement issued by Simpson regarding his work. It also provides some management strategies applied by Simpson in the company. The importance of incentives to the...
- Officials: Deal still computes. // Business North Carolina;Nov2008, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p40
The article deals with the $1.5-million fund provided by the state government of North Carolina to Forsyth County-based Dell under the Development Investment Grant. Despite reports that Dell is considering selling its factories around the world to contract computer manufacturers, Allen Joines,...
- Attorney General Refuses to Sign Off on Westlake, Tex., Deal, Citing School Angle. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31337, p28
Focuses on issues related to municipal of bonds in Texas. Position of the government officials on the issue; Proposal for the bond issue; Allocation of the proceeds of bond sale to city and the department of public safety.
- New York City Will Refund $800M Next Week. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;10/11/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31490, p30
Reports the sale of fixed-rate general obligation bonds by the officials in New York City.
- After Legal Delays, Oklahoma Sees 4Q Issuance 'Starting to Heat Up'. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;10/21/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31495, p5
Reports on the issuance of bonds by the government officials in Oklahoma. Amount of the bonds; Statement regarding the bond issuance by bond adviser James C. Joseph; Legal delay on the approval of the bond issuance.
- Colorado trans vote marks Tabor's first statewide test. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;10/11/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30744, p1
Reports that Colorado government officials are testing their ability to convince voters to agree to bond authorizations under the state's Taxpayer Bill of Rights Amendment. Limitations placed on taxes; Regional Transportation District initiative for light rail.
- King County, Wash., Readies Two-Part, $450M Sewer Deal. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;7/24/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31434, p4
Reports the marketing of sewer revenue bonds by the city officials in King County, Washington. Amount of the bonds; Proceeds of the sale; Financial advisers of the negotiated sale.
- Does Michael Dell Need Stock Options? Stewart, Thomas A. // Fortune;8/2/1999, Vol. 140 Issue 3, p240
Discussed stock options in Dell Computer Corp. received and controlled by chief executive officer (CEO) and Chairman Michael Dell. Amount of stock options he and his wife control; Questions of amount of stock options given to Dell; Comparisons to other CEOs; Purpose of stock options; Dell's...
- Major Post-Cuno Challenge Dismissed by North Carolina State Trial Court. // Venulex Legal Summaries;2006 Q3, p1
The article provides information on the case Blinson v. Dell wherein the Wake County Superior Court dismissed state and federal constitutional challenges to a financial-incentive package granted to Dell Inc. by the State of North Carolina and certain local governments. In the case, Judge Robert...