Consumer Sentiment Index Up From Oct
- Study: Majority of Consumers Want to Visit Store. // Wireless Week;March2010, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p32
The article reports on a study indicating that three out of four consumers still want to visit a physical retail store when buying a communications product or service.
- Discontented? // NZ Marketing Magazine;Apr98, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p9
Reports on the results of a research on New Zealand consumer attitudes conducted for Grey Advertising. Dissatisfaction with the economy; Increase in concern; Widening gap between the rich and the poor.
- What do your customers think? Survey them! Karr, Ron; Blohowiak, Don // Sell!ng;Nov98, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p10
Offers tips on surveying customers. Small batches; Clear purpose; Easy form of polling; Concise survey; Survey construction; Proper questions; Specific information.
- Do you make a point of buying American goods? // Adweek Western Edition;7/3/95, Vol. 45 Issue 27, p11
Presents and analyzes the results of a nationwide survey conducted by the `Adweek' magazine on the attitude of American consumers towards American-made goods. Disparity among age groups.
- CONSUMER SCORECARD. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/12/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p3
A chart is presented depicting the consumer scorecard.
- BILL'S CORNER: briefly. // Chicago Citizen - South Suburban Edition;6/16/2010, Vol. 29 Issue 32, p6
The article reports on the results of the U.S. survey which created a comprehensive cultural map of the changing nation and provided marketers with new information on consumers in the U.S.
- Downloads. EBENKAMP, BECKY // Brandweek;01/25/99, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p17
Presents insights into what consumers are thinking and how they are acting and why. How consumers react to products that are harmful to the environment; Poll conducted by Sterling Packaging on tissue wrapping preferences among consumers and clerks.
- Consumers Wary in Tough Times. // MMR;2/22/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p15
The article reports on the result of a market research conducted by Information Resources Inc. (IRI) which revealed that the economic downturn in changing consumers' attitudes and behaviors toward beauty products.
- Consumer watch. // Discount Store News;11/23/98, Vol. 37 Issue 22, p17
Focuses on market trends in the United States. Projected consumer spending on personal computers for the 1998 holiday season; Consumers' frustration over complicated 800 numbers; Study by Simmons Market Research on the product preferences of native and English-speaking Hispanics.
- The Downturn Shopper: Buckled in for a Wild and Crazy Ride. Mclndoe, John A. // MMR;12/19/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 19, p35
The article discusses the implication of SymphonyIRi's third quarter 2011 Market-Pulse survey which revealed that consumers are feeling pessimistic financially in the present year.