Durable Goods Orders Drop 0.4% in October
- Durable Goods Orders Gained 0.3% in Feb. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;3/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32098, p2
Reports on the rise of new orders for durable goods, excluding semiconductors according to the Commerce Department in the U.S. Decline of shipments of durable goods; Growth of unfilled orders of durable goods; Increase of new orders for transportation equipment.
- Durable Goods Orders Fell 8.3% in October. smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;11/29/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32517, p2
The article reports on the decline in orders of durable goods to 8.3% from 8.7% in November 2006, according to the U.S. Commerce Department. Base on the report, orders decreased to $210 billion from $229 billion. The decrease in durable goods, excluding semiconductors, was attributed to a fall...
- Durable Goods Orders Fall 2.0% in Aug.; Ex-Transportation Unch. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;9/24/2015, p9
The article reports on the decrease in U.S. durable goods orders in August 2015 based on a Department of Commerce report.
- NEW ORDERS FOR DURABLES ARE SLIPPING. Rozelle, Walter N. // Textile World;Apr2000, Vol. 150 Issue 4, p13
Focuses on a report from the United States Commerce Department which showed a decline of orders for major purchases, like automobiles and appliances, in February 2000. Percent decline of the orders; Orders for industrial equipment.
- Durable Goods Orders Slid 3.1% in Nov. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;12/29/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31789, p2
Reports on the decline in new orders for durable goods. Revision of gain; Changes in new orders.
- Durable Goods Orders Rose 3.4% in March. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;4/26/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31870, p2
Reports on the increase in new orders for durable goods, excluding semiconductors, in the U.S. in March 2004, as compiled by the Commerce Department. Percent of increase; Rise in shipment of durable goods; Projections by a group of economists.
- Durable Goods Orders Rise 1.9% in November. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;12/26/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32535, p2
The article reports that according to the U.S. Department of Commerce, new orders for durable goods, excluding semiconductors, increased by 1.9% in November 2006. The orders decreased by 8.2 percent in October 2006. There was an increase of 9.4 percent in the transportation category which was...
- Durable Goods Orders Down 3.3% in October. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;11/29/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33423, p2
The article reports on data released by the U.S. Department of Commerce, which indicated that durable goods orders declined 3.3% in October 2010, the biggest drop since January 2009.
- Durable Goods Orders Decline. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;9/28/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31233, p2
Reports on the decline in new orders for durable goods in the U.S. according to a report by the Commerce Department, as of September 2001. Factors that contributed to decrease in orders; Areas where decrease projected by economists; Increase registered in non-transportation orders.