Mississippi Expected to Shoulder Burden of $456M GO Bill Without Problems
- Critical Points On This Year's Fiscal Calendar. // AHA News;
A calendar of important events for the U.S. fiscal calendar in 2013 is presented which includes government spending cuts, expiration of government funding, and budget deadline.
- As I See It. Dodgson, Gregory E.V. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;3/31/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p25
Comments on the plan of the U.S. administration to eliminate tax on dividend payments as a result of the decision of the Senate to reverse its initial budget resolution as of March 2003. Composition of the budget resolution; Cost of the dividend tax cut proposed by the administration; Function...
- Essence and Content of the Budget Planning as a Basis of Budgetary Process. Ilyashenko, Vladimir V. // Izvestia Uralskogo Gosudarstvennogo Ekonomiceskogo Universiteta;2012, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p125
The article looks at the essence and content of budget planning as a basis of budgetary process and analyzes historical milestones of budget planning in the USSR and the Russian Federation.
- N.W.F.P Budget: Rs. 95.987bn Tax Free Budget Presented. // Economic Review (05318955);May/Jun2006, Vol. 37 Issue 5/6, p10
The article reports on the 95.987 billion rupee tax-free budget for financial year 2006-2007 in the North-West Frontier Province in Pakistan. Finance Minister Siraj-ul Haq presented the tax-free budget with the current expenditure estimated at 54.5 billion rupee and capital expenditure of 14...
- Comptroller: State budget spending grows by 10 percent. // Business Journal (Central New York);7/14/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 28, p3
The article reports on the increase of the budget spending of New York for the fiscal year 2005-2006.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;2/25/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p25
Reports on the approval of the 2005 federal budget in the United Arab Emirates. Factors that account for the largest portion of spending.
- Spent spree in Victoria? Andrews, Bruce; Heathcote, Andrew; Roberts, Craig // BRW;11/27/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p13
Reports on the government spending and budget operations in Victoria.
- Sedgwick's Squeeze. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;3/16/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31842, p31
Reports that Sedgwick County, Kansas, is expected to face a budget deficit for fiscal 2005.
- Taxpayer's bill of rights could fix fiscal wrongs. // Business North Carolina;Mar2005, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p10
Argues that a taxpayer's bill of rights could prevent a projected budget deficit in North Carolina for the fiscal year of 2005-2006. Definition of a taxpayer's bill of rights; Capability of the taxpayer's bill of rights to limit the state's spending; Disadvantage of having a statutory limit on...
- Budget: '4.5% Growth.'. // Latin America Monitor: Central America Monitor;
Reports on the passage of the 2006 budget of Honduras. Percentage of increase in budget approved by the government; Budget allocations for education and health, public works and public security; Percentage of fiscal deficit assumed for the budget; Sources of the financing of the budget including...