Yield Indexes Mostly Up Following Greenspan Comments
- Most Yield Indexes Down; Treasury Department Auctions Fresh Supply. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;8/08/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31695, p5
Reports on the bond indexes of the periodical 'The Bond Buyer' between the May 15, 2003 and August 07, 2003 and impact of auctions offered by Treasury Department in the bond market on indexes. Treasury prices on the August 4, 2003; Increase in the one year note index of the periodical 'The Bond...
- Most Weekly Indexes Increase as Rally Ebbs With Weaker Sessions. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/31/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32994, p7
The article offers information on the performance of bond indexes from October 24-30, 2008 in the U.S. It was recorded that bond indexes recorded growth during the said week, including general obligation (GO), revenue and Treasury note. However, a decline in municipal bond and tax-exempt money...
- Bond Buyer Indexes Strengthen. Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;1/21/2016, p9
The article reports updates on Bond Buyer Indexes as of January 21, 2016 including the Municipal Bond Index, the 20-Bond Index of 20-year general obligation bonds, and the Revenue Bond Index.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, February 14. // Bond Buyer;2/15/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32071, p2
Presents a chart depicting the municipal bond index in the U.S. as of February 14, 2005.
- Most Indexes Down With Munis Flat or Firmer in Each Session. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/13/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33061, p7
The article reports on the decrease of nearly all "The Bond Buyer's" weekly yield indexes as municipals were either flat or slightly firmer in each of the week' sessions in the U.S. Michael Pietronico, CEO of Miller Tabak Asset Management guessed that the anticipation of the stimulus bill being...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;6/11/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33728, p22
Statistics related to municipal markets yields in the U.S. in different years along with tables representing municipal bond index and municipal bond prices are presented.
- Yield indexes get a lift as market fluctuates. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;11/07/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30269, p3
Reports growth in Bond Buyer's indexes. Increase yields by 20 and 11-bond indexes of general obligation; Average yield to maturity of the 40 bonds used in the daily Municipal Bond Index on November 6, 1997; Bond Buyer indexes from August 14 to November 6, 1997.
- Municipal Bond Index. // Bond Buyer;10/25/2001, Vol. 388 Issue 31251, p39
Presents statistics of municipal bond index in U.S. Bond market as of October 25, 2001. Use of the coefficient derived from the October 15, 2001 pricing; Representation of simple average price through the average price of bonds; Computation of yield par call from the average price; Value of...
- Correction. // Bond Buyer;12/9/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33019, p2
Corrections to articles about the Municipal Bond Index and the price for the Arizona Health Facilities Authority bond are presented.