West Virginia Agency Plans $115M Revenue Bond Issue for Hospital
- Colorado's Boulder County Uses Moral Pledge for Housing Deal. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/1/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31917, p41
Reports on the decision of the Boulder County, Colorado Housing Authority to go to the bond market. Amount of the rental housing revenue bonds of the authority; Rating assigned by Standard & Poor's Corp. to the bond; Strength of the bond in the market.
- Munis Weaken in Last Full Trading Session of 2015. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;12/31/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34436, p1
Municipal bonds were weaker at mid-session, according to traders, with yields on some top-rated maturities stronger by as much as one basis point.
- Puerto Rico Sale to Aid Pensions. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;1/8/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 327820, p1
The article reports that the upcoming sale of some $4 billion in taxable municipal debt to shore up Puerto Rico's pension system is aiming to attract the attention of both traditional municipal investors and those outside the typical base who are looking for yield or diversification. Information...
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;09/29/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30986, p47
Lists the changes in municipal bond ratings in the United States as of September 29, 2000. General obligation bonds issued by Anderson County, South Carolina; Revenue bonds issued by the California State Public Works Board.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/20/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31000, p29
Lists the changes in municipal bonds' ratings in the United States as of October 20, 2000. Byram Hills Central School District, New York's general obligation bonds; Massachusetts Development Finance Agency's revenue bonds, series 1997.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;04/06/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31113, p32
Highlights the changes in the rating of selected municipal bond in the United States as of April 6, 2001. Avondale, Arizona's general obligation bonds; Jacksonville, Florida's excise tax bonds; Keller, Texas' general obligation bonds.
- D.C. ratings adjusted as LOCs replaced. // Bond Buyer;03/22/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30603, p2
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's decision to downgrade the District of Columbia's Series 1992A-1 bonds.
- Moody's cuts Honolulu GO bonds to Aa3. // Bond Buyer;03/22/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30603, p2
Focuses on Moody's Investors Service's decision to downgrade Honolulu, Hawaii's outstanding general obligation bonds to Aa3 from Aa2.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;07/14/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30932, p27
Highlights changes in the ratings of selected municipal bonds in the United States as of July 14, 2000. Alaska Industrial Development & Export Authority, facility revenue bonds, series 1997; Street highway revenue refinancing bonds in Bull Head City, Arizona; Solid waste disposal refunding...