Louisiana Utility System Clears Hurdle in Telecom Quest
- Munis Steam Ahead Despite Capacity Worries. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;11/8/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33412, p2
The article reports on the situation of the municipal bond market in New York which continues to hammer away at long-term tax-free bonds as dealers question whether there is sufficient capacity to absorb a bombardment of new paper.
- Montgomery County, Ohio, Plans Revenue Bonds for Hospital Buyout. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;12/06/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30781, p3
Reports the sale of revenue bonds by Montgomery County, Ohio on behalf of the Kettering Medical Center. Purpose of the move; Details on the deal; Amount of bond sold; Benefit of the the move to the bondholders of the Grandview Hospital and Medical Center.
- Bond Calls & Redemptions. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31022, p20
Lists bond calls and redemptions in the United States as of November 21, 2000. California Department of Veterans Affairs' Home purchase revenue bonds, 1997 Series C; Connecticut's general obligation bonds.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31022, p22
Highlights the results of negotiated municipal bond sales in the United States as of November 21, 2000. Idaho Housing & Finance Association's single family mortgage bonds; Minnesota Housing Finance Agency's single family mortgage bonds; Oregon Housing & Community Services Department's mortgage...
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31022, p26
Provides information pertaining to municipal bonds in the Southwestern States as of November 21, 2000. Arizona's general obligation bonds; Arkansas' state water and wastewater general obligation bonds; Colorado Regional Transit District's revenue bonds.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31022, p29
Presents statistics on the municipal bond market in the United States as of November 21, 2000. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields; Municipal Market Data Total Returns.
- 'Strong as an Ox' Market Up 3/8; Omaha Offers 1st Deal Since '98. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;12/15/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31038, p2
Highlights trends in the municipal bond market in the United States as of December 14, 2000. Rare offering from Omaha; Aggressive prices for a light supply of available bonds; Activities in the primary and secondary markets.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;12/15/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31038, p17
Highlights the results of competitive municipal bond sales in the United States as of December 15, 2000. Tempe, Arizona's general obligation bonds, series 2001A; North Little Rock School District No. 1, Arkansas' construction bonds; Rancho Mirage Improvement District No. 29-96, California's...
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/15/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31038, p22
Presents the changes in the ratings of municipal bonds in the United States as of December 15, 2000. Adams County School District No. 50, Colorado's general obligation bonds; Alaska Housing Finance Corp.'s general housing purpose bonds.