Existing Home Sales Dip 0.1% to 6.75M
- Montana Home Sales. Rickard, Scott // Montana Business Quarterly;Spring2009, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p19
The article presents a forecast for home sales in Montana for 2009. It says that the housing market has contracted significantly from peaks in 2005 and 2006. State counties which experienced rapid increases in home sales and prices are reportedly experiencing price declines. It notes however...
- Sales Bottom Coming in Mid-07. Lereah, David // National Mortgage News;10/9/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p8
The article reports on the decline in sales for August 2006 in the housing market in the U.S. The August sales data provided the first signs of a price correction in the housing market, but economists seem to be divided over how severe or benign the decline in home prices will be. Prices of...
- THE MARKET Bubble? What Bubble? // Washingtonian Magazine;Sep2008, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p192
The article presents several prestige real estate properties that were on sale in Washington D.C. It includes the mansion that resembles a French chateau was sold for $17.5 million. Another is a six-bedroom modernist home that was available for $11.9 million. An eight-bedroom gated mansion in...
- Home Sales Rose 3.1% in Sept. // American Banker;10/26/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 206, p15
Reports that United States sales of previously owned single-family houses rose to an annual rate of 6.75 million in September 2004. Forecast that 2004 will be the best for real estate sales; Growth in the national housing market; Discussion of the median selling price of an existing home;...
- D.C. Agency Taps into Single-Family Market With $102M Sale. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;10/13/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32486, p3
The article reports on the sale of the single-family mortgage revenue bonds by the District of Columbia Housing Finance Agency in Washington D.C. The sale is $102 million that reflect the agency's effort to beef up its presence in the single-family market. The sale is the largest single family...
- Fewer New Homes Sold in October than Economists Forecast. // Nationalmortgagenews.com;11/26/2014, p1
New homes sold at a slower pace than forecast in October as builders focused on meeting demand at the upper end of the market.
- New Home Sales Unexpectedly Slump to an Eight-Month Low. // National Mortgage News;4/28/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 17, p4
The article offers information on data from the U.S. Commerce Department which shows that the sales of new homes in the U.S. for March 2014 which is at an eight month low. Topics include the reasons, aside from the frigid weather, why sales dropped 14.5% despite forecasts from economists...
- New home sales. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;12/24/2014, pA02
New home sales fell to an annualized 438,000 in Nov. from a downwardly revised 445,000 in Oct., missing views. The FHFA House Price Index rose 0.6% in Oct. vs. Sept., above expectations.
- Real estate industry continues to boom. // Inside Tucson Business;2004 Book of Lists, p10
Focuses on the real estate industry in Tucson, Arizona. Comparison of the total sales volume of the industry between 2002 and 2003; Increase of the average sales price of houses; Projection for the growth of the real estate industry.