N.Y. Agencies Planning Hefty Swaps
- Orange County, Fla., Pricing Part One Of Two-Part $308M Tourist Tax Deal. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;5/11/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32627, p3
The article reports on the anticipation that Orange County, Florida will competitively price the first of two deals totaling $308 million of tourist development tax refunding revenue bonds. The 2007 bond sale, which is intended to advance refund a portion of Series 2002 bonds, are expected to...
- Buyers Staying Indifferent to 10- to 15-Year Range. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/23/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32076, p6
No abstract available.
- Yield Indexes Finish Lower; Philadelphia Fed Numbers Raise Inflation Fears. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;4/22/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32117, p36
Examines the performance of bonds in the bond market in the U.S. Detection of low yield indexes; Contribution of the municipal bonds to the rally in the market; Decline in prices of bonds; Detection of strong demand for bonds on the biggest transaction.
- Secondary Trading Takes Backseat Ahead of Greenspan's Testimony. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;2/16/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32072, p2
Reports developments in the U.S. bond market. Decline in bond prices; Consideration of the February 15, 2005 New York City general obligation bond offering as the largest deal; Implementation of repricing of new bond issues.
- Patience is a virtue. Fox, Danny // Money Marketing;5/11/2006, p57
The article advises investors in Great Britain to hold on because corporate bonds appear to be ready to increase in prices again later in the year. Government bond yields have been rising lately and corporate bond yields have followed suit. This trend may continue because inflation and economic...
- Argentina's Neuquen pierces, but doesn't topple, barrier. F. O. // Asset Securitization Report;10/16/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 39, p19
The article focuses on Neuquen's decision to priced the first cross-border bond backed by onshore assets in Argentina. According to a press release, the $125 million, eight-year transaction priced at 8.656%, led by Citigroup, achieved the lowest yield by an Argentine province. With the deal's...
- New York's ESDC Seeks Board OK for $1.62 Billion of Bonds. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;11/1/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32499, p44
The article reports on the resolution approved by the bond finance committee of the Empire State Development Corp. The resolution asks New York's Public Authorities Control Board to authorize the agency to sell up to $1.62 billion of taxable and tax-exempt bonds for economic development...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;1/26/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32555, p36
Several charts are presented that lists bond market statistics including market indicators, U.S. Securities Prices, and municipal market data general obligation yields.
- Munis Finish Flat Ahead of Holiday-Shortened Week. Barnett, Chip // Bondbuyer.com;3/27/2015, p23
The article reports that prices of top-shelf municipal bonds were mostly unchanged when market closed on the last Friday of March 2015. Topics discussed include information on bonds that are slated for release before Good Friday, the big note sale from the Posey County Economic Development...