IntraLinks, PenOp offer online service
- Virtual Exchange Challenge. // Global Finance;Jan2000, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p71
Offers a look on the capabilities of virtual securities market. Rise in the popularity of electronic commerce networks; Move toward extended-hours trading; Continuous consolidation of exchanges and utilities.
- Tech Bytes. // American Banker;12/6/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 232, p33
Presents technological news briefs related to banking in the United States as of December 6, 1999. Includes Fidelity Holdings Inc.'s contract for Bell Atlantic to build an synchronous optical network ring for New York City offices of its IG2 Inc. subsidiary; PNC Capital Markets Inc.'s use of a...
- Intralinks Launches New Service That Monitors MNPI Access. K. K. // Bank Loan Report;12/19/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p9
The article presents information on a new service launched by Intralinks Inc. and intended to aid market compliance. The new Access Monitoring Service, which Intralinks Inc. is targeting to compliance officers or others with compliance responsibilities, creates a report that details which...
- IntraLinks' Fax-in To Increase Loan Transaction Efficiency. J.M. // Bank Loan Report;9/20/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 36, p1
Reports that finding new ways to foster efficiency in the U.S. syndicated loan market is the driving ambition of IntraLinks. Provider of secure online workspaces that service at least 90% of the syndicated loan market; Creation of a central hub by which bankers, issuers, investors, lawyers and...
- More Private Deals for IntraLinks. Lewis, Jakema // Private Placement Letter;6/11/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 23, pN.PAG
When the financial markets were seeking new and innovative ways to speed up the execution of business transactions, IntraLinks Inc. stepped up to the plate in 1997 and created a technology platform that enabled the documents necessary for the execution of deals to be placed online and accessed...
- IntraLinks inks pacts with first five banks for loans via Internet. Weisul, Kimberly // Investment Dealers' Digest;09/29/97, Vol. 63 Issue 39, p12
Reports on IntraLinks' deals with banks to use its Internet technology for arranging loans. Launch of IntraLinks by Bermuda Stock Exchange chairman Arthur Sculley and former Kidder Peabody & Co. managing director Mark Adams; Venture into areas beyond bank loans; Collaboration with J.P. Morgan...
- EXCHANGE MODEL IS STILL ADAPTING: TROUBLE AHEAD. Grove, Andrew; Tzu, Sun // Securities Industry News;2/18/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p3
Comments on the phases of the development of capital markets. Market position of electronic communications networks during the Retreat phase; Domination of exchanges in cash and futures markets during the Phony War phase; Emergence of stock exchanges during the Ecstasy of Value phase.
- One-stop treasury shopping on the Web. Thurston, Charles W. // Treasury & Risk Management;Mar2000, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p22
Reports that a number of major financial services providers have signed on to join CFOWeb.com which plans to provide a one-stop discount shopping mart of capital market services in the United States. List of early providers on the site; Focus of the firm's offerings on foreign-exchange trades;...
- DataSynapse Signs Deal With First Union Capital. // Securities Industry News;04/23/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 17, p9
Reports the installation of Webproc platform in the First Union Capital Markets Inc. by the electronic commerce software vendor DataSynapse. Uses of the platform; Flexibility of First Union to scale DataSynapse application power on demand; Goal of the firm.