San Diego Mayor wants tobacco money to back new library debt
- Mayor's city state speech aimed at state election. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;12/22/97, Vol. 18 Issue 51, p1
Focuses on San Diego's Mayor Susan Golding, State of the City address, on December 15-21, 1997. Details on the address; Issues dealt with in the mayor's speech; Reference to Golding's campaign for the United States Senate seat.
- Little opposition lining up to confront Golding. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;10/23/95, Vol. 16 Issue 43, p3
Reports on the absence of serious opposition for San Diego Mayor Susan Golding's re-election campaign. Viewed lack of political leadership in San Diego; Comments of City Club president, George Mitrovich; Reputation of Golding as a politician.
- Mayor puts on a happy face. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;1/15/96, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p1
Reports on the speech of Mayor Susan Golding at the San Diego Civic Center on January 10, 1996 affirming the promises she made when she was first inaugurated in 1992. Improvement of the business climate; Creation of more good jobs; Passage of a federal waiver for sewage treatment.
- Mayor Golding makes it official: She's running. // San Diego Business Journal;1/22/96, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p3
Reports on San Diego, California Mayor Susan Golding's announcement of her candidacy for reelection. Focus of the campaign; Achievements of Golding's term.
- Mayor: A time for healing stadium wounds. Golding, Susan // San Diego Business Journal;2/17/97, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p39
Presents an edited text of a statement made by Mayor Susan Golding, on February 10, 1997, regarding the expansion of San Diego's Jack Murphy Stadium and the San Diego Charges football team.
- Golding pledges to focus on city, hold key meetings. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;01/19/98, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p24
Looks at Mayor Susan Golding, San Diego, California, focusing on her duties as mayor, which will include meetings with key community leaders. Announcement by Golding of her dropping out of the Senate race; Why she will drop out; Money raised by Golding for her campaign; Comments from Chris...
- The book on Mayor Golding: Library could be in the cards. Fikes, Bradley J. // San Diego Business Journal;8/16/93, Vol. 14 Issue 33, p12
Reports on San Diego Mayor Susan Golding's proposal to buy the Homefed building for conversion to a city library. Estimated cost of project; Preliminary inspection of building showing no defects.
- Greetings to San Diego businesses. Golding, Susan // San Diego Business Journal;12/11/95, Vol. 16 Issue 50, p4A
Presents a speech from mayor of San Diego Susan Golding to San Diego businesses. Distinction earned for business by city; City policies towards businesses changed; Results; Opportunities offered by city.
- Camp Nimitz battle is far from finished. // San Diego Business Journal;7/22/96, Vol. 17 Issue 30, p42
No abstract available.