FSA's core earnings rise in 4th quarter
- FSA Reports 18% Drop in Fourth-Quarter Net Income. Smith, Aaron // Bond Buyer;2/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31571, p6
Reports on the fourth quarter net income of New York-based guarantor Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd., holding company for bond insurer Financial Security Assurance Inc. as of February 11, 2003. Comparison of incomes with those in 2001 and 2002; Multi-million dollar expenses reflected...
- Financial Security Assurance Sees a Rise In Core Earnings, But Suffers a Net Loss. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;05/09/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30887, p6
Reports on the financial performance of Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd. in the first quarter of 2000. Adjusted book value; Operating net income; Realized capital losses.
- Ellen Maddock joins fsa health care group. Heaton, Kenneth // Bond Buyer;10/26/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30507, p2
Reports on Financial Security Assurance's hiring of Ellen Maddock as a vice president and credit analyst in its municipal health care finance group. Career background.
- Market-Share Leader FSA Reports 1Q Income Up 13% Over Last Year. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;5/3/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31379, p34
Reports the net income of Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd. for the first quarter of year 2002 in New York. Percentage of income increase; Statement regarding the performance of the company by chairman Robert P. Cochran; Market share for insuring bond issues.
- Byrne steps down as FSA chairman; senior management shifts to fill gap. Tunick, Britt // Bond Buyer;11/20/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30277, p3
Reports on the resignation of John J. Byrne as chairman of Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd.'s (FSA) board of directors. Career background; Appointment of FSA president and chief executive officer Robert P. Cochran to take charge of Byrne's responsibilities; Reason for Byrne's retirement.
- Ginsburg hired by FSA as director in housing. // Bond Buyer;05/26/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30400, p31
Announces the hiring of Robin Ginsburg as director the affordable housing group for Financial Security Assurance Holding Ltd.
- FSA to increase its quarterly dividend. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;08/27/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30466, p5
Reports on the growth of Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd.'s quarterly dividend for August 1998.
- FSA Holdings Posts Net Income of $209.5 Million for 2001. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;2/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31316, p4
Reports on profits of Financial Security Assurance (FSA) Holdings Ltd. for 2001. Net income without expenses; Views of FSA Holdings chief executive officer Robert P. Cochran on profits; Increase in overseas business of FSA Holdings.
- Insurer acquired. // Business Insurance;07/14/97, Vol. 31 Issue 28, p12
Reports on the acquisition of the Financial Security Assurance International Incorporated by ManagedComp Incorporated for $10.5 million. What was included in the acquisition; Information on the renaming of Indiana-domiciled.