Massachusetts Authority rejects claim that it wasted $40 million
- Massachusetts Turnpike Authority encounters two additional potholes. Harris, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;02/17/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30831, p4
Reports that state legislators have reduced the Massachusetts Turnpike Authority's power to issue bonds as of February 17, 2000. United States Securities and Exchange Commission's investigation of irregularities regarding cost overruns on the Central Artery project.
- MassPike senior bonds raised to A by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;03/09/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30594, p2
Reports on Fitch IBCA's upgrading of the rating of Massachusetts Turnpike Authority's $1.2 billion outstanding metropolitan highway system revenue bonds. Rating of the turnpike's $819 million metropolitan highway system revenue bonds 1999 series; Reasons for the upgrade.
- Municipals hold on to modest gains ahead of today's employment report. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;01/07/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30803, p2
Reports on the movement of prices of municipal bonds in the United States market as of January 7, 2000. Includes bonds issued by the Massachusetts Turnpike Authority; Tampa Bay Utility Authority; Delaware River Port Authority.
- MassDOT Picks Peebles for Turnpike Air Rights Project. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;2015, Issue 34238, p1
The Massachusetts Department of Transportation and the MBTA chose \Peebles Corp. of Miami to develop the $330 million Massachusetts Turnpike air rights project.
- State Street Pulls Offer of LOC for MassPike's $127 Million VR Deal. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;3/19/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32839, p24
The article reports on the withdrawal of State Street Bank & Trust Co.'s offering of letter of credit (LOC) for the planned $127 million variable-rate deal of the Massachusetts Turnpike Authority. The authority explained that State Street pulled its offer due to current market volatility and...
- New Deadline for Swap. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;9/14/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33182, p9
The article reports on the extension of the deadline to negotiate a settlement on a 207.6 million U.S. dollars swap agreement between UBS Securities LLC and the Massachusetts Turnpike Authority. It mentions that the state government of Massachusetts has until October 2, 2009 to reach a solution...
- Munis, govies finish unchanged; players await June inflation stats. Kralev, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;07/14/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30682, p2
Reports on developments concerning the municipal bond market in the United States as of July 14, 1999. Includes the unchanged status of the municipal securities rates; Lehman Brothers' effort to price and reprice Louisiana Office Facilities Corp.'s bonds; Trading status for the Massachusetts...
- MASSACHUSETTS: Toll Hike. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;11/12/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31263, p35
Reports on the decision of the Massachusetts Turnpike Authority to delay a scheduled toll increase for six months starting November 2001. Criticism of the decision by acting governor of the state Jane M. Swift.
- Turnpike continues upgrade. Rosenbaum, David B. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;1/22/96, Vol. 236 Issue 3, p18
Reports that the Massachusetts Turnpike Authority (MTA) are in the process of advertising bids for $130 million in road construction intended to upgrade the turnpike and spur the state's economic development. Plan to build an interchange in the Worcester-Providence; Statement from John J....