Pennsylvania authority to refund Series 1993 bonds
- State agency approves Philadelphia plan, with warnings. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;06/17/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30664, p4
Reports on the Pennsylvania Intergovernmental Cooperation Authority's approval of the city of Philadelphia's proposed financial plan. Details of the city's financial plan; State government's warning of risks related to the program.
- Philly Budget's Next Step. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;6/26/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32410, p39
The article reports on the meeting of five-member board of the Pennsylvania Intergovernmental Cooperation Authority in order to approve the proposed budget of $3.7 billion for fiscal 2007 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It has mentioned that board could vote to approve or disapprove the city's...
- Agency warns Philadelphia on court-savings projections. Demenchuk, Michael // Bond Buyer;01/05/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30303, p30
Reports that the Pennsylvania Intergovernmental Cooperation Authority which oversees Philadelphia's finances has urged the latter to practice caution toward the state's plans to assume court costs. Need for Philadelphia to reevaluate its fiscal 1999 budget projections and overall five-year...
- Pennsylvania Oversight Agency to Enter Swap With JPMorgan, Refund $89.5M. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;6/8/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32398, p3
The article reports on the sale of 89.5 million dollar of special tax revenue refunding bonds by the Pennsylvania Intergovernmental Cooperation Authority. The sale follows JPMorgan Chase's decision to enter into a swap with the oversight agency. The authority will sell seven-day, auction-rate...
- Wachovia, IRS Settlement in SLGS Rollover Error. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;4/26/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31870, p5
Reports that Wachovia Bank, the trustee for a refunding deal done by the Pennsylvania Intergovernmental Cooperation Authority, is negotiating a settlement with the U.S. Internal Revenue Service over rebating arbitrage triggered by the bank's failure to change the investment yield in the...
- Fitch, S&P lift PICA to single-A. // Bond Buyer;03/30/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30609, p2
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. and Fitch Investors Service Inc. have upgraded the credit rating of Pennsylvania Intergovernmental Cooperation Authority.
- Pittsburgh Parking Ploy. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;9/27/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33389, p1
The article reports that Pittsburgh Parking Partners LLC had received a 451.6 million dollars bid in a plan to operate and maintain 11 parking garages and about 9,000 metered spaces in Pennsylvania. According to Mayor Luke Ravenstahl, parking lease initiative is the best way for the city to...
- Pennsylvania Agency Seeks Advisers For $327 Million VR Refinancing. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;3/31/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33089, p4
The article reports on the move of Pennsylvania Intergovernmental Cooperation Authority to seek professional advice related to a potential $327 million variable-rate refinancing deal that would address a floating-to-fixed-rate swaption set to start in June 15, 2009. It states that officials...
- Growing New York County doubles its debt load with new GO issue. Roy, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p1
Reports on Orange County, New York's plan to issue $60 million in bonds in August 1997. Concerns about population growth; Population figures from the 1970s to the 1990s; Graph comparing the results of bond issuance from 1991-1996.