- BigBand Networks. // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Jun2002, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p33
Focuses on the utilization of bandwidth by BigBand Networks Inc. in the U.S. Recruitment of processing and routing veterans from other companies; Development of Broadband Multimedia Service Router; Allocation of capacity and resources to service.
- BigBand Networks. // Communications Technology;Jan2009, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p10
The article reports on U.S.-based BigBand Networks' signing of a multi-year agreement with Verizon to deliver an advanced video services infrastructure for Verizon's FiOS TV rollout.
- Seattle MSO's Modems Take On AT&T's. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;04/10/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p22
Reports on Millennium Digital Media LLC's deployment of its cable modem service in Seattle, Washington. Neighborhoods wherein Millennium is expected to compete with AT&T@Home; Service charges.
- A SENSE OF COMMUNITY: TACKLING SERVICE CREATION. McElligott, Tim // Telephony;7/1/2002, Vol. 242 Issue 26, p40
Provides information on the formation of the Service Creation Community group as of July 2002. Founding companies of the group; Function of the group; Other companies that are involved in the video-on-demand solution.
- A Climate That's On Their Wavelength. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;3/8/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p25
Reports that the trend towards high definition (HD) television and video-on-demand (VOD) have provided a boon for transport technology business players in the telecommunications market. Comments from Gary Southwell, vice president of marketing of Internet Photonics; Reasons for the HD VOD push...
- Millennium and Aerocast Go Streaming in Seattle. Baumgartner, Jeff // Multichannel News;03/19/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p53
Presents study results on the technical trial on video-on-demand streaming conducted by Aerocast Inc. and Millenium Digital Media in Seattle, Washington. Rates of video clips and programs offered to cable customers; Comparison between lower and higher data rates; Plan for additional technical...
- FOR THE RECORD. // Multichannel News;8/9/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 31, p21
The article offers updates related to the cable television industry in the U.S. Sillicon Valley's Sezmi Select has brought Broadcast-Plus-VOD TV Service to 36 American markets. Interactivation has sold its video-on-demand (VOD) service Concert TV to Canadian firm Stingray Digital. Second quarter...
- BigBand Sharpens Last Mile. // Multichannel News;9/24/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 38, p70
The article evaluates the BEQ 6000 universal edge quadrature amplitude modulation platform from BigBand Networks.
- Striking up the deployments. Baumgartner, Jeff // CED;Dec2003, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p38
Focuses on the strategic planning of BigBand Networks Inc. Reduction operator spending; Emphasis on cable industry; Marketing strategy.