'Spike@9' Gets Mixed Results
- In N.Y., a news sweep for WNBC. Greppi, Michele // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;05/23/2000, Vol. 363 Issue 9, p8
Reports on the Nielsen Media Research's ratings for United States television programs for the month of May 2000. Total-day competition between WNBC and WABC; Audience ratings of several WNBC and WABC programs; Worst total-day performance of WCBS.
- Monica makes it for WABC-TV. McClellan, Steve // Broadcasting & Cable;03/15/99, Vol. 129 Issue 11, p33
Reports on television programs' ratings performance in the United States for February 1999. New York-based television station WABC-TV's ratings win with television host Barbara Walters' interview with former White House intern Monica Lewinsky; Other stations' ratings performance; Factors...
- People's choice. // Broadcasting & Cable;03/06/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 10, p62
Presents the ratings of the United States prime time programs aired during the week of February 21-27, 2000. Data prepared by the Nielsen Media Research; Show title; Top ten shows of the week; Estimated audience volume.
- Ratings. // CableFAX Daily;9/27/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 187, p2
The article reports on the ratings garnered by The Weather Channel and MTV in the U.S. as of September 2005.
- LOCAL LISTINGS. Wang, Karissa S. // Electronic Media;01/01/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p47
Presents a round-up of news about the television industry in local markets in the United States, as of January 2001. Results of ratings in November 2000 in South Bend, Indiana; WCVB-TV, Boston, Massachusetts; WISC-TV, Madison, Wisconsin.
- AT A GLANCE. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/11/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 32, p15
Presents information on various issues related to the broadcasting of television programs in the region surrounding lake Erie. Assessment of the size of the market in the region; Information on television stations present; List of popular television programs and their rating.
- AT A GLANCE. // Broadcasting & Cable;1/24/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 4, p25
Looks at the trends in the U.S. cable and television broadcasting market as of January 2005. Total television revenue as of January 2005; List of the top commercial television stations in the country; Ratings of the syndicated show "Jeopardy!" at WBNS.
- NBC'S NETTLESOME NEST. Kissell, Rick // Variety;7/26/2010, Vol. 419 Issue 10, p10
The article discusses a fourth place ranking among television broadcasting stations in the U.S. which is held in 2010 by the NBC Television Network. A discussion of the network's 2010 programming schedule, and of efforts that the network is making to compete against other networks, is presented....
- Nets sweeping away old habits. Schneider, Michael // Variety;11/7/2005, Vol. 400 Issue 12, p16
This article focuses on the performance of several television networks in the U.S. as of November 2005. For decades, local stations depended on the November, February and May sweeps ratings to determine their advertising rates for the entire year. But as the November 2005 sweeps began, the death...