GOOD WEEK BAD WEEK
- SECOND HELPING. Wakeman, John // Cabinet Maker;9/27/2013, Issue 5854, p14
The article offers information on the 2nd Branded Furniture Show of Buoyant Upholstery to be held at the AIS Showrooms in Solihull, West Midlands of England on October 1, 2013. John Wakeman, sales director of Buoyant Upholstery, talks about the success of the first trade show in 2012. He also...
- Buoyant recruits new agent. // Cabinet Maker;8/23/2013, Issue 5850, p6
The article announces the appointment of Garry Norris as new agent at furniture manufacturer Buoyant Upholstery.
- Buoyant awarded the gold. // Cabinet Maker;10/9/2009, Issue 5658, p9
The article announces that Buoyant Upholstery Ltd. has received the Gold Standard award from the Associated Independent Store in Great Britain.
- Tough times and reorganisation prompt layoffs at upholstery firms. Lloyd, Mim // Cabinet Maker;08/21/98, Issue 5102, p3
Reports on two Britain-based upholstery manufacturing firms' dismissal of employees. Buoyant Upholstery; Frayling Furniture; Production restructuring and drop in sales cited as factors.
- Going Hell for Leather. // Cabinet Maker;6/24/2011, Issue 5743, p24
The article discusses trends in the leather upholstery industry. Duncan Box, marketing manager at Ekornes ASA brand Sressless, says that product promotions would be important part of his company's marketing strategy. Dani Redley, sales account manager at Global Furniture Alliance Ltd. (GFA) says...
- Paul Longmuir joins Welcome Furniture. // Cabinet Maker;8/5/2011, Issue 5749, p8
The article announces that Paul Longmuir was appointed sales agent for Welcome Furniture's branches in Yorkshire, England and the north east area.
- COVER STARS. // Cabinet Maker;7/10/2009, Issue 5645, p16
The article presents several upholstery companies in Great Britain. Buoyant Upholstery is one of the country's largest manufacturers of upholstered furniture that focuses on traditional and contemporary designs. Feather & Black is an upholstered bedroom furniture specialists that help customers...
- A NEW BRAND OF SHOW BUSINESS. // Cabinet Maker;7/6/2012, Issue 5795, p36
The article offers information on the views of John Wakeman of Buoyant Upholstery Ltd. on organizing trade shows for the furniture industry, expressed in an interview with the periodical. It states that Branded Furniture Show is the brainchild of John and company's managing director Mike...
- SMOOTH OPERATOR. // Cabinet Maker;12/11/2009, Issue 5667, p18
The article features several furniture manufacturers and retailers offering a range of leather upholstery in Great Britain. It states that the leather upholstery has consistently maintained its position in the marketplace and has proven to be a strong and significant component of the retail...