- Making a Virtue Out of a Necessity. Young, Helen // Cabinet Maker;10/23/98, Issue 5111, p8
Features the Clement Joscelyne's Bishop Stortford store. Reopening of the store following a fire incident; Brief history of the company; Design and fixtures of the renovated store; Total staff; Projected store sales.
- Clement Joscelyne comes to Cambridge. // Cabinet Maker;11/20/2009, Issue 5664, p5
The article reports that a new store was opened by independent furniture retailer Clement Joscelyne in Cambridge, England.
- 18 months' detention for arsonist, 14, who destroyed flagship store. // Cabinet Maker;11/28/97, Issue 5066, p2
Reports that a 14-year-old boy has been sentenced to 18 months of detention for setting fire to Clement Joscelyne's flagship store in Bishop's Stortford in Great Britain in May 1997. Background on the incident; Events surrounding the boy's prosecution; Damages incurred from the fire.
- Clement Joscelyne unsold. // Cabinet Maker;7/13/2012, Issue 5796, p6
The article reports that there is no opportunity of sale of whole business of furniture retailer Clement Joscelyne Ltd. been materialized and the last remaining store will close at the end of the July 2012.
- Grange raises its profile with London store. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;6/22/2001, Issue 5243, p4
Announces the plan of contemporary furniture retailer Clement Joscelyne to open a furniture store for French manufacturer Grange in London, England.
- New independent opens at former Clement Joscelyne site. // Cabinet Maker;12/14/2012, Issue 5817, p6
The article reports that Scarlett Rose opened a furniture shop Clement Joscelyne Ltd.'s Bishop Stortford branch on December 8, 2012.
- Clement Joscelyne closes Brentwood store after 25 years' trading. // Cabinet Maker;3/23/2012, Issue 5780, p4
The article reports that Clement Joscelyne Ltd. will close its furniture shop branch in Brentwood, England on April 9, 2012 after almost 25 years of its trading.
- Clement Joscelyne announces move. // Cabinet Maker;9/25/2009, Issue 5656, p4
The article reports on the relocation of some parts of Clement Joscelyne's furniture and interior design business to Cambridge, England in November 2009. It notes that the retailer will retain the front part of its building as well as its central distribution warehouse and curtains making...
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;8/10/2007, Issue 5550, p5
The article offers news briefs in the furniture industry in Great Britain. The kitchen specialist In-toto has updated its web site that features large rotating images of contemporary and classic kitchens. Trade bodies have warned the companies that it will face an additional tax bill if councils...