- market. // Interior Design;Jul2001, Vol. 72 Issue 9, p116
Features furniture exhibited at the 2001 International Contemporary Furniture Fair held at New York City's Jacob Javits Center. Tribeca Design Collective Dune's products; Cortina Leather's brand of leather products; Tile paintings of Emmett Kerrigan; Carnegie's Xorel Surfaces.
- Reflections on the Top 25 producers. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;05/14/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 35, p27
Discusses trends within the United States furniture industry, as reflected in the ranking of the top furniture producers in the country. Question of what future consolidations will bring forth for the furniture industry; Intended purpose of holding the 2001 International Contemporary Furniture...
- Showing Euro vision. // Cabinet Maker;05/25/2001, Issue 5239, p14
Focuses on the Scandinavian Furniture Fair 2001 in Copenhagen, Denmark. Ambiance of the exhibition; Purpose of local exhibitors; Attendance of the event; Addition of the Scandinavian Office & Design in the fair. INSET: Trends.
- Healthier bookings. // Cabinet Maker;7/18/2003, Issue 5347, p9
Reports on the number of manufacturers that have booked exhibition space at the 2003 Singapore International Furniture Fair.
- UK numbers rise for Proposte. Jordan, Anne // Cabinet Maker;05/15/98, Issue 5088, p2
Reports on the entry of Hield Brothers, Morton Young & Borland and Thistle Mills, furniture exhibitors from Great Britain, to the Proposte furniture show. Reception given to Thistle Mills' design; Natural fibers being used by Hield Brothers.
- Valencia pushes for foreign buyers. Young, Helen // Cabinet Maker;10/09/98, Issue 5109, p8
Reports on the 35th International Furniture Fair of Valencia from September 28 to October 3, 1998 in Valencia, Spain. Number of participating exhibitors; Participation of Spanish Institute of Foreign Trade in show; Winners in professional design competition.
- Events. Rus, Mayer // Interior Design;Mar94, Vol. 65 Issue 3, p38
Reports on events related to interior decoration in the United States. International Contemporary Furniture Fair in New York; Salone Internazionale del Mobile.
- Furniture Fair plays up soft side. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;05/29/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p16
Highlights the International Contemporary Furniture Fair held in New York City in May 2000. Products that were the focus of the show; Color and pattern trends; Number of countries represented at the event.
- The Beautiful South. // Cabinet Maker;9/12/2014, Issue 5900, p24
The article offers information on the South West Furniture Show, sponsored by members of the South West Furniture Manufacturers Agents & Representatives Federation (SWFMARF) and chaired by Patrick Gulliford, at the Sedgemoor Auction Centre in Somerset, England from September 16 to 18, 2014.
- Valencia: dreaming of world domination. Baylis, Sophie // Cabinet Maker;11/2/2001, Issue 5262, p20
Focuses on the International Furniture Fair in Valencia, Spain. Efforts to absorb design influences from outside the country; Features of the two and three seaters sofa Punto manufactured by Rafemar; Introduction of low-slung coffee table by Maria Martinez Otero.