Reaching full bloom
- Sitting pretty. // American Heritage;Jul/Aug94, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p112
Reprints a photograph taken in 1912 which features the Meisner Rocker Swing, photographed by Paul J. Lueders. History of the photograph and Meisner's company.
- The seats of summer. Sustendal, Diane // Town & Country;Jul94, Vol. 148 Issue 5170, p22
Features outdoor furniture makers. Munder-Skiles; Weatherend Estate Furniture; Smith & Hawken; Lexington Gardens; Summit; Triconfort; Treillage.
- Blame it on the weather. Lewis, Mark // Cabinet Maker;11/21/2003, Issue 5365, p12
Reports on trends in the outdoor furniture market in Great Britain for 2003. Sales performance; Offerings from key manufacturers; Target markets of outdoor furniture manufacturers.
- Patio furniture to grow at cost of price hikes, low margins. Halverson, Richard // Discount Store News;8/21/95, Vol. 34 Issue 16, p5/6
Reports on the patio furniture industry in the United States. Sales performance in 1994 and 1995; Forecast for 1996; Impact of increases in raw materials and cost of goods.
- INDULGE. Crews, Nicole // Casual Living;Nov2011, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p19
A list of suppliers for outdoor entertainment settings for the home is presented which includes Hearthland Products, Zuo Modern, and Outback Company.
- Furniture & furnishings, outdoor. // American School & University;Mar1995, Vol. 67 Issue 7, p70
Presents a directory of American companies that supply outdoor furniture and furnishings. Includes Architectural Precast; Kay Park-Rec; Landscape Forms.
- Garden furniture sector blames weather and recession for 'roller coaster' season. Appleby, Maithew // Horticulture Week;7/29/2011, p9
The article reports on the impact of the bad weather and the economic recession on the garden furniture sector in Great Britain.
- Made Award accreditation scheme relaunched at Solex. // Horticulture Week;7/29/2011, p9
The article reports on the relaunch of the Made Aware accreditation scheme by the Leisure and Outoor Furniture Association in Great Britain.
- Outdoor living sales up. // DIY Week;6/18/2010, p04
The article discusses the robust sales of outdoor living items, like barbecues and garden furniture, which was reported at the May 2010 council meeting of the Horticultural Trades Association (HTA).
- Outdoor Furniture and Awnings. // Washingtonian Magazine;Aug2008, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p164
A directory of companies providing outdoor furniture and awnings repair in the U.S. is presented.