- Centre of excellence. // Cabinet Maker;9/28/2001, Issue 5257, p21
Focuses on the recognition of the Jena model from Wade Upholstery during the Furniture Industry Awards in Great Britain. Features of the Jena sofa collection; Departure of the Jena design from the historical product offer of the company; Product areas identified and created for the Wade.
- Wade boss Gray to run Welbeck House. // Cabinet Maker;8/23/2002, Issue 5301, p2
Reports that British furniture chain-store Welbeck Group will be managed by Wade Upholstery managing director, David Gray beginning October 1, 2002.
- Five make entry easy at Wade. // Cabinet Maker;1/17/2003, Issue 5320, p1
Reports on the furniture collection of Wade Upholstery in Great Britain. Target market of the products; Details on the products of Welbeck House, sister company of Wade; Specifications of existing models.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;2/22/2002, Issue 5275, p3
Reports developments in the furniture industry in the U.S. as of February 2002. Amount invested by Igoe Furniture on machinery; Increase in the number of visitors at Design Interiors; Opening of a regional center for manufacturing excellence by the Manufacturing Institute.
- Igoe retailer campaign. // Cabinet Maker;3/28/2003, Issue 5330, p3
Reports that bedroom furniture Igoe Furniture is developing an autumn consumer marketing campaign to drive more business through its stockists in Great Britain.
- Leather furniture. // Cabinet Maker;4/11/2008, Issue 5583, p16
The article evaluates several leather furniture including the Rio leather sofa designed with a silver leaf finish from Verana by Wade Upholstery; Marcus sofa from Natuzzi, which is designed with side stitching to create a padded effect; and the leather upholstered Longhorn chair with faux horn...
- More sign for London show. // Cabinet Maker;6/24/2005, Issue 5444, p5
Reports that companies are continuing to sign up to exhibit at London Interiors. Wade Upholstery, Global Arthouse and Corndell as the latest additions for the July 3-5, 2005 furniture exhibition.
- Brand delivers. // Cabinet Maker;9/2/2005, Issue 5454, p4
Reports on the effect of advertising campaign on the sales of furniture retailer Wade Upholstery. Furniture models featured in the brand awareness campaign; Concept of the advertising campaign; Statement of sales and marketing director Nigel Hennigan on the benefits of the campaign.
- Brandnew tactics. De Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;4/11/2008, Issue 5583, p18
The article reports that David Gray and Nigel Hennigan of Wade Upholstery in Great Britain have launched new strong brands of furniture - Verana by Wade Upholstery brand, Select brand, Additions, and Wade Upholstery to boost the sales of the company and attract customers to buy their products....