Natuzzi raises profile with branded stores
- Natuzzi launching high-end stores. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;10/9/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p1
The article reports that Natuzzi, an Italian upholstery manufacturer, will launch a series of upscale Pasquale Natuzzi freestanding stores and flagship galleries worldwide. In addition to the high-end Pasquale Natuzzi brand, the company offers Natuzzi in the midrange and ItalSofa as a...
- Natuzzi adding Far East stores. // Furniture/Today;08/14/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 48, p46
Reports on the opening of stores in China and Taiwan by Italian furniture exporter, Natuzzi.
- Natuzzi sets 100-gallery '03 rollout. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;10/14/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p8
Reports on the plans of Natuzzi to implement the in-store gallery program in several furniture galleries in High Point, North Carolina. Features of the test galleries; Alliance between Natuzzi and Inspiration; Move of Natuzzi to promote the gallery program to the retailers.
- Natuzzi updates global structure. // Furniture/Today;8/4/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 47, p37
The article reports that Santeramo in Colle, Italy-based furniture company Natuzzi Group has developed as new business structure for its global operations. The new structure aims to strengthen the company's global identity through closer cooperation of the company's Italian headquarters and six...
- Natuzzi's Italian puzzle in Scotland. // Cabinet Maker;8/01/2003, Issue 5349, p8
Focuses on the controversy over the exclusive deal between Natuzzi and Reid Furniture in Scotland. Impact of the deal on other stockists; Agreement for the Gallery Concept Development; Distribution of furniture at Kingdom of Leather stores.
- London still key to Natuzzi shop plan. // Cabinet Maker;4/4/2008, Issue 5582, p5
The article reports on the plan of Italian firm Natuzzi to set up stores in Great Britain. It intends to establish 10 stores, and revealed that it had a hard time finding the perfect 8,500-square-foot space. It entered its first franchise partnership in the area with Robert and Roger Mynett to...
- Stores in China for Italsofa. // Cabinet Maker;4/11/2008, Issue 5583, p6
The article reports on the plan of Italsofa, a subsidiary of Natuzzi in Great Britain, to open up to 30 stores in China by 2010. The firm's spokesman asserts that there is no need to operate directly as retailers in Great Britain. Italsofa states that it has decided to open stores in China only...
- New CEO Uva refining Natuzzi's strategies. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;7/14/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 44, p8
The article focuses on the business strategies of recently appointed chief executive officer of Natuzzi SpA, Aldo Uva. It states that Uva aims at making changes in the company's business model by cutting costs and introducing an efficient operating system. Uva informs that the company will...
- Natuzzi eyes domestic plant. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;11/3/2008, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p1
The article reports that the board for the company Natuzzi has approved a three-year business plan which includes opening its first North American production facility. According to the article, the business strategies are geared towards increasing sales and profit during the years 2009-2011....