What price brand loyalty?
- Silentnight cut price sell off angers retailers. // Cabinet Maker;11/19/2004, Issue 5415, p3
Reports on the controversy over the decision of Silentnight Group to sell furniture stocks direct to the public at prices near trade prices in Great Britain. Reaction of retailers to the move; Schedule and venue of the sale; Price range of the products.
- Marketing award for silentnight. // Cabinet Maker;01/28/2000, Issue 5172, p1
Reports that the marketing team at Silentnight Beds has received the Consumer Marketing award at the Furniture Industry Awards gala dinner for its advertising campaign featuring a hippo and duck.
- Silentnight snaps up Ducal for Â£15m. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;11/03/2000, Issue 5212, p1
Reports on Silentnight Holdings' acquisition of Ducal, a cabinet and upholstery manufacturer in Great Britain.
- Silentnight warns of more restructuring pain. // Cabinet Maker;5/9/2003, Issue 5337, p3
Reports on the financial performance of furniture firm Silentnight Holdings in Great Britain as of May 9, 2003. Restructuring cost; Pre-tax losses; Operating profits; Bed sales.
- Growing Silentnight looks forward to investment boost. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;05/15/98, Issue 5088, p5
Reports on the increase in the profits of Silentnight Holdings due to the 10 percent and 11 percent rise in bed and cabinet sales in Great Britain. Increase in the sales of the country's bed trade; Expectations of continued increase in sales with the warehousing and extensions at Perfecta and...
- New lines bring in orders for Silentnight Group. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;09/18/98, Issue 5106, p4
Reports on Silentnight Group's launching of a line of furniture at Salterforth in England. Attendance at the launch; Value of orders; Notable items from the line.
- Children are the goal. // Cabinet Maker;05/12/2000, Issue 5187, p4
Reports on Silentnight Furniture's plan to branch out into the children's market with the launch of its Mad About Football bedroom cabinet range at its At Home.
- Silentnight again warns on sales. // Cabinet Maker;6/14/2002, Issue 5291, p3
Reports on the condition of the cabinet and upholstery sales of Silentnight Holdings as of June 2002. Statement given by the Chairman Keith Ackroyd to its shareholders on the condition of the cabinet and upholstery sales in April and May 2002; Benefit of having a lower cost base for the...
- Pocket sprung moves at Salterforth. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;11/24/2000, Issue 5215, p3
Announces the launch of bedroom furniture from Silentnight Furniture in Great Britain. Features of the dark cherry French Provencale styled collection; Description of the white Victoria and Georgia bedroom ranges; Price range of the furniture; Design of other furniture presented at the...