- guy spy. // Cosmopolitan;Nov2008, Vol. 245 Issue 5, p64
This article focuses on insight for women on male behavior. Included are signs a man may be dating other women such as always staying at the women's place, a change in kissing style, and waiting to make plans. Also featured is an answer to a question pertaining to why men don't ask for help and...
- kiss & tell. Benson, Elisa // Seventeen;Dec2009/Jan2010, Vol. 69 Issue 1, p138
The article presents pieces of advice on kissing. It states that trying to do it unconventionally makes the act feel hotter and more exciting. Kissing in public seemed to be awkward but it is said that kissing the guy in a party or during a game makes it exciting. Others suggest to put stuff in...
- be a better kisser. // Cosmo Girl;Dec2004/Jan2005, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p126
Presents a guide in kissing. Information on the statue kiss; Explanation on the mirror kiss; Facts about the counting kiss.
- guys' wish list. // Cosmo Girl;Dec2004/Jan2005, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p127
Looks at several styles of kissing that a guy wants.
- KISS AND TELL. // Cosmo Girl;Dec2004/Jan2005, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p127
Relates the experiences of "Cosmo Girl!" magazine's readers in kissing.
- KISSING CRISES--SOLVED! // Cosmo Girl;Dec2004/Jan2005, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p127
Gives advice on kissing. Information on how to solve a sloppy kissing; Steps in making the guy take the initiative.
- KISSES HE'LL GO CRAZY FOR! Khidekel, Marina // Cosmo Girl;May2007, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p132
The article offers tips on how to kiss a guy. The article describes the types of kisses that guys want from girls including the teasing kiss, the alternating kiss and the upside-down kiss. The situations suitable for such kisses are mentioned. The body parts where men want girls to put their...
- Four Kisses You Must Master. Chudnofsky, Lisa // Cosmopolitan;Nov2004, Vol. 237 Issue 5, COSMO MEN p58
This article focuses on four different types of kisses. These kisses are quite instrumental in man-woman relationship, and one should have mastery over these kisses. Shelley Hess, author of Pucker Power: Great Kissers Make Great Lovers, explains that these kisses can add bewildering power to...
- love advice fromâ€¦Jesse McCartney. Sardis, Kristen // Cosmo Girl;Sep2006, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p66
The article presents questions related to man-woman relationships with answers from celebrity Jesse McCartney. One girl asks whether a man who acts stupid and do weird things around her likes her. Another asks why men do not pay attention to her even though people always say that she is...