- Is Less More? BEAUDRY, JENNIFER ERNST // FN: Footwear News;9/19/2011, Vol. 67 Issue 34, p22
The article focuses on the technological innovations incorporated in the running shoes category and shoe vendors have been reshaping the category to join the race and to get in on the action. It mentions that by Spring 2012 all major running brands will have minimal or natural-motion product. It...
- SPECIALTY RUNNING STORES. // Runner's World;Nov2012, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p135
The article offers information on specialty running stores including the Triathlete Store in California that offers apparel and gear for swimming, hiking, and running, the Gord's Running Store in Canada that sells running shoes, clothing and accessories, and the Marathon Sports in Massachusetts.
- QUESTION & ANSWER. Greene, Warren; Fredericksen, Ray // Runner's World;Mar2006, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p91
This article gives advice on managing problems with inserts of running shoes.
- stability. // Runner's World;Mar2006, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p98
The article evaluates the Saucony Grid Hurricane 8 running shoes from Saucony Inc.
- neutral-cushioned. // Runner's World;Mar2006, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p101
The article evaluates the Nike Air Max 360 running shoes from Nike Inc.
- SHOE BUZZ. // Runner's World;Mar2006, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p101
The article presents an update on running shoes, including the decision of shoe manufacturers to make the foam in midsoles lighter.
- neutral-cushioned. // Runner's World;Mar2006, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p104
The article evaluates the Saucony Grid Shadow 2006 running shoes from Saucony Inc.
- Play it Up. Leand, Judy // SGB;Apr2006, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p23
The article features running shoes for children for the fall season of 2006. The Nike Free 5.0 has a leather upper with engineered vents that enhance fit and breathability. The Girls Velocity-Tattle Tale from Skechers has a leather and mesh upper, breathable webbed trim and a bungee closure...
- Minimalist Shoes Winter 2013. Weinmann, Cregg // Athletics;Dec2012, p20
The article presents a preview of running shoes to be released in winter of 2013 including adidas adiPure Adapt, Altra Torin, and Brooks Pure Drift.