OWER INFLATION WILL ALTER THE KINDS OF CORPORATE AND PERSONAL ASSETS WE OWN AND FORCE THOSE WE KEEP TO BE MORE PRODUCTIVE
- Interest Rate Hike? Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;6/28/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p10
Focuses on the impact of the increase of inflation rates on the earnings of various banks in San Diego, California. Rise on the level of competition; Decrease on the assets and investments of the firms; Analysis on the revenue growth of the banks.
- Michaels Stores hits a home run. // Dow Theory Forecasts;8/30/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 35, p8
Focuses on the business performance of Michaels Stores Inc. in the U.S. Analysis on the revenue growth of the firm; Number of branches; Total assets and investments of the store.
- Carving Up Investor Risk. Yulico, Nicholas // National Real Estate Investor;Sep2004, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p29
Focuses on the business performance of firms issuing commercial mortgage-backed securities in New York City. Impact of the terrorist attacks on the earnings of the companies; Level of competition; Need of protecting the assets and investments of the firms.
- Cutting into a bigger slice of the pizza market. Gurliacci, David // Westchester County Business Journal;9/6/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 36, p1
Focuses on the business performance of Famiglia Debartolo LLC in New York City. Analysis on the revenue growth of the firm; Number of branches; Total assets and investments of the company.
- The Indiana Business 100. Kaelble, Steve // Indiana Business Magazine;Jun2004, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p14
Focuses on the business performance of the top public and private companies in Indiana. Analysis on the revenue growth of the firms; Number of branches; Total assets and investments of the company.
- Spending soars, as savings plummets among the rich. Bauder, Don // Fairfield County Business Journal;05/28/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 22, p6
Focuses on the role of the rich people on in the business community. Control of investments and assets; Level of consumption spending; Sources of political support.
- Philippa Gee: Are risk-focused funds the new me-too products? Gee, Philippa // Fundweb;12/6/2013, p11
The article presents the author's views on the impact of new multi-manager funds launched by investment companies. He also states that the companies launch various funds with an aim of increasing their profits. He further discusses their impact on the multi-manager funds and on assets under...
- Mark Barnett: A three-point strategy to beat low growth. Barnett, Mark // Fundweb;7/6/2015, p6
The article presents strategies to find opportunities in a rising inflation environment. Suggestions include finding companies with pricing power that have the ability to defend their earnings during low growth, expanding the set of companies to invest like those that provide value, and finding...
- Despite Improving Economy, CUs Told To Prepare For Drop In Auto Loans, Mortgages. Bartlett, Michael // Credit Union Journal;10/11/2004, Vol. 8 Issue 41, p6
Focuses on the factors causing the decrease of automobile sales and mortgage refinancing in Las Vegas, Nevada. Impact of economic downturn on the business performance of several mortgage firms; Level of consumer spending; Rise of inflation rate.