RE-INVENTING THE CORPORATION
- Leadership has its rewards. Willins, Michael // Automotive Body Repair News;Mar2005, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p8
Focuses on the significance of attending several conferences, meetings, workshops and seminars in improving the business performance of several companies in the U.S. Use of effective marketing strategies; Increase on the level of competitive advantage; Expansion of networking opportunities.
- Perceived Performance in the French Tour Operating Industry. Dornier, Raphaël; Selmi, Noureddine // International Business Research;Jan2012, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p34
How to define firm performance? The question is of importance since no extensional definition in the field of management is identified. The concept of performance thus appears all at the same time complex and multiform, whose measurement is always imperfect. Moreover, far from being comprehended...
- Amid cellular exodus, pioneers place new bets. Meisner, Jeff // Journal of Business (10756124);4/7/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 8, pA16
Focuses on the factors influencing the improvement of the business performance of several business enterprises in Seattle, Washington. Efforts of the firms to invest on wireless technologies; Use of effective marketing strategies; Increase on the level of competitive advantage.
- TECH BOOM II. Smith, Mark // ColoradoBiz;Feb2005, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p24
Focuses on the business performance of various information technology companies in Denver, Colorado. Assessment on the total assets and investments of the firms; Level of competitive advantage; Use of effective marketing strategies.
- NYC's tempered business momentum. // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/6/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 36, p9
Focuses on the business performance of various firms in New York City. Impact of economic downturn on the earnings of the companies; Level of competitive advantage; Use of effective marketing strategies.
- GESTIï¿½N EMPRESARIAL ORIENTADA AL VALOR DEL CLIENTE COMO FUENTE DE VENTAJA COMPETITIVA. PROPUESTA DE UN MODELO EXPLICATIVO. Valenzuela, Leslier; Torres, Eduardo // Estudios Gerenciales;oct-dic2008, Vol. 24 Issue 109, p65
The globalization and the high competitive environment, demand the companies to be orientated to the market and to manage its clients' portfolio as a strategic asset that could increase the profitability of the business and to achieve a competitive sustainable advantage in the time. The...
- Brits can sit pretty when it comes to the bog-standard. Murray, Iain // Marketing Week;9/2/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 36, p66
Focuses on the impact of globalization on the business performance of several firms in Great Britain. Increase on the market share of various companies; Level of competitive advantage; Use of effective marketing strategies.
- Strategy In an Era of Economic Uncertainty: Integrating External and Internal Antecedents of Firm Performance. Healy, William; Knaus, Emroy; Matthews, William; Mir, Raza // Proceedings of the Northeast Business & Economics Association;2010, p511
According to the "structure-based view" of performance, the way a firm fits into the industry structure is seen as the primary source of competitive advantage. On the other hand, the "strategy-based view" contends that process-based aspects of firms should be accorded far more importance in the...
- Utilising Online and Offline Information in Export: The Case of Firms Operating in Ghana's Non-Traditional Export Sector. Hinson, Robert Ebo // Journal of Marketing Development & Competitiveness;2011, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p139
Information is useful for enhancing the success of export firms operating on the advantaged and disadvantaged end of the global digital divide; in developed and developing economy contexts. As part of a larger e-readiness survey of Ghana's non-traditional export sector, this study aims at...