Sudden Oak Death Workshop Held for North Coast Tribes
- Consumer Behavior track features ad response, multiperson decision, consumer information workshops. // Marketing News;7/4/1975, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p1
Presents information on the consumer behavior track of the 1975 Marketing Educators Conference of the American Marketing Association. Goal of workshops on advertising response and multiperson decision processes; Lecture to be given by Michael Ray of Stanford University; Overview of the...
- ANNUAL MEETING ROUNDUP. Colligan, Caitlin // Rural Telecommunications;Mar/Apr2005, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p36
Highlights the Annual Meeting and EXPO 2005 of the National Telecommunications Association in San Antonio, Texas on February 13, 2005. Number of attendees at the event; Focus of the presentation by Jim Davis, creator of Garfield the Cat, at the event; Information on other speakers and...
- REPORT TO ARLIS/NA ON MUSEUM LIBRARIES SESSIONS HELD AT THE AAM. Ratner, Rhoda S. // Art Documentation: Bulletin of the Art Libraries Society of Nort;Oct1983, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p129
Highlights the topics that were discussed at the annual meeting of the American Association of Museums (AAM) held in San Diego, California on June 6, 1983. Programs included in the meeting that were associated with museum libraries; Objective of the program sessions on museum libraries at the...
- Plans for the future continue to boost value. Ringold, Debra J. // Marketing News;8/15/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 13, p22
This article reports on the launch of Mplanet, an unprecedented industrywide conference, by the American Marketing Association to be held from November 29 to December 1, 2006 in Orlando, Florida. Mplanet is the first marketing industry event to attract speakers and attendees from across the...
- PCMA Launches New Initiatives. Kovaleski, Dave // Association Meetings;Feb2004, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p11
Presents information on several initiatives launched during the 48th annual meeting of the Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA) in Indianapolis, Indiana. Goal of the National Speakers Association in the development of professional speakers for PCMA chapters; Merger of San...
- Public Speaking 101. Kovaleski, Dave // Association Meetings;Aug2004, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p80
Focuses on the speakers conference being conducted by the American Payroll Association based in San Antonio, Texas, one day prior to its annual meeting. Purpose of the speakers conference; Benefits of the speakers conference to the presenters for the annual meeting.
- Management, methodology tracks to cover cutting edge at AMA's August conference. // Marketing News;6/26/1981, Vol. 14 Issue 26, p1
Highlights the 1981 Marketing Educators' Conference of the American Marketing Association which will be held on Washington, D.C. on August 9-12, 1981. General theme of the conference; Topics that will be discussed during the conference; Speakers for the event.
- Collegiate Conf. offered lessons in branding. // Marketing News;6/1/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p38
Presents information on the 26th Annual International Collegiate Conference of the American Marketing Association in New Orleans, Louisiana at the end of March 2004. Theme of the conference; Branding topics discussed by the presenters; Universities which received awards during the event.
- NEWS NOTES. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Jun1962, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p661
Presents an update on the programs of the American College of Gastroenterology in the U.S. as of June 1, 1962. Annual Course in Postgraduate Gastroenterology in November 1962; Opening for a one-year approved residency starting July 1, 1962 and January 1, 1963.