Assured Taps Penchoff To Head Underwriting
- LaSalle Mich. Unit Hires Account Exec. // American Banker;4/9/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 67, p17
The article discusses the hiring of Julia Baran by LaSalle Insurance Services as an account executive. LaSalle announced the her hiring April 2007. Background information is provided for Baran, including her time at Alcos Inc., Brown & Brown Inc. and Axa Group Inc. LaSalle Insurance Services is...
- Life Settlement Firm Hires Shapo. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;8/22/2005, Vol. 109 Issue 32, p40
Reports that life settlement company Coventry First LLC has named Nathaniel Shapo as chief compliance officer. Background on Shapo's job responsibilities in the company.
- NAMES IN THE NEWS. // Marketing News;10/27/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 22, p50
This section presents a list of marketing executive appointments in the U.S. as of October 27, 2003.
- Who's News. // Prague Business Journal;10/1/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 39
Reports several executive selection and appointment to the insurance industry in Prague, Czech Republic. Appointment of Zuzana Kepkova as member of the board of directors at Allianz Pojistovna; Selection of Dana Hofmannova as client services director of advertising agency Tanagra; Juraj Sedivy...
- Comings & Goings. // Business Insurance;3/25/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p20
Reports the selection of several executives for various insurance companies in the U.S. Assumption of position by underwriting leaders Lynn Boyle and Jason Mostofsky; Appointment of global relations manager Kerras W. Campbell of Zurich Corporate Solutions-America; Promotion of executive officer...
- Comings & goings: Industry. // Business Insurance;05/10/99, Vol. 33 Issue 19, p36
Notes insurance-industry related executive appointments as of May 10, 1999. Appointment of Mark Sioma as vice president of Frontier Insurance Group Inc.; Appointment of Richard W. Hanselman as non-executive chairman of Foundation Health Systems Inc.
- CHANGES. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;2/4/2002, Vol. 106 Issue 5, p35
Presents an update on the appointment and selection of insurance industry executives as of February 4, 2002.
- Farmers Group selects Feinstein as president, CEO. // Business Insurance;12/16/96, Vol. 30 Issue 51, p22
Presents information on various employee selections in the insurance industry in the United States. Naming of Martin D. Feinstein as president and chief executive officer of Farmers Group Incorporated; James A. MacKinnon's appointment to vice president of insurance operations at Farmers Group;...
- CHANGES. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;4/9/2001, Vol. 105 Issue 15, p41
Reports on the appointment and promotion of executives in the United States insurance industry as of April 2001. Appointment of Craig W. LaBay at GenAmerica Financial; Promotion of Brian M. Hechinger to vice president of Union Labor Life Insurance Co.