- Kathleen Sebelius. TRAGESER, CLAIRE // Runner's World;Jun2011, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p140
In this article, U.S. Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius highlights her running experiences including its health benefits, when she runs, and her participation in the Kansas 5-K Governor's Cup.
- GOP slams Dem's claim that seniors would 'die sooner'. Baker, Sam // Hill;5/10/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 61, p26
The article reports on the reaction of the House Republicans towards U.S. Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius' claim that the Republican Party's Medicare proposal could affect seniors.
- CRS: HHS missed seven reform deadlines. Pecquet, Julian // Hill;10/5/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 109, p16
The article reports on the claim of the U.S. Congressional Research Service that Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Kathleen Sebelius missed seven deadlines mandated by the health care reform law in 2010.
- Medicare Advantage stronger, HHS says. Viebeck, Elise // Hill;9/20/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 115, p20
The article reports on the projections on Medicare Advantage (MA) issued by Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Kathleen Sebelius.
- Thank You Letter to HHS Secretary Sebelius for HIV Prevention Funding. // Outlook: Columbus;Aug2010, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p8
A letter is presented to Kathleen Sebelius, governor of Kansas, from the Miami Valley Positives for Positives in Daytona Ohio, which expresses gratitude for Sebelius continued support and consideration on the distribution of monetary aid for the Prevention and Wellness Fund to HIV/AIDS victims.
- WASHINGTON BUDGET BATTLE FOCUSES ON ACA. // Medical Economics;5/25/2013, Vol. 90 Issue 10, p15
The article informs that Kathleen Sebelius, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary, has been criticized by Republicans for her fundraising efforts for nonprofits to implement the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
- Mark Your Calendar as CMS Announces ICD-10 Implementation Date. // Gastroenterology Coding Alert;Nov2012, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p84
The article reports that the U.S. Centers of Medical and Medicaid Services (CMS) announces the implementation date for International Classification of Disease or ICD-10 is on October 1, 2014.
- DR. KNOW. Gilbert, Jay // Cincinnati Magazine;Oct2014, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p28
The article presents questions and answers including Kansas governor Kathleen Sebelius, an increase in water-sewer bill in Cincinnati, Ohio and York Peppermint Patties.
- Health care law saves Mississippi consumers $10.1 million. // Jackson Advocate;6/28/2012, Vol. 74 Issue 37, p17A
The article reports on the announcement made by Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Kathleen Sebelius that Mississippi consumers will benefit from $10.1 million in rebates from insurance companies in summer 2012, due to the Affordable Care Act's 80/20 rule.