New York City to Issue $950 Million Of GOs for Capital Projects, Refunding
- Wics says Deloitte's sums are out by Â£1bn. Darby, Megan // Utility Week;11/4/2011, p4
The article reports that the Water Industry Commission for Scotland (WICS) has disputed a Deloitte paper which it claims underestimated the net present value (NPV) of establishing a retail market in England and Wales by a billion pounds.
- VIRGINIA: Alexandria's Aaa Affirmed. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;5/3/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32621, p9
No abstract available.
- Detroit Happy with $83M Go Deal. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/7/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32273, p1
The article focuses on the market response to $84 million insured general obligation bonds sold by Detroit, Michigan. Detroit sold $51.8 million of new-money bonds and $30.8 million of bonds to repay debt issued in 1996, 1999 and 2002. The refunding bonds had maturities from 2006 to 2020, and...
- Implications of Discount Rates and Financing Assumptions for Bond Refunding Decisions: Comment. Keong Chew, I. // Financial Management (1972);Autumn80, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p69
This article comments on the study conducted by researcher Gene Laber on the implications of discount rates and financing assumptions for bond refunding decisions. The comment identifies two errors in Laber's inference of the net present value of refunding from a bond refunding decision rule and...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;6/10/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34323, p8
A chart is presented that lists statistical data on the results of negotiated bond sales as of June 2015 along with information on division class, date due and amount including the First Mortgage Revenue Bonds, Series 2015A in Alabama, the Community Facilities District No. 2002-1 2015 Special...
- Orange County, Fla., Set for $61 Million Tourist-Backed Deal. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;5/23/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31392, p31
Reports the selling of a tourist development tax refunding revenue bonds by Orange County in Florida. Details on the proceeds of the bonds; Information on the rating of refunding debts; Use of a tourism tax on Walt Disney World.
- Edgewood ISD board to refinance $3,725,000 in bonds. Ashley, Kathryn // Edgewood Enterprise (TX);1/24/2008, Vol. 101 Issue 4, p1
The article reports on the adoption of the order authorizing the issuance of Unlimited Tax Refunding Bonds, Series 2008 by the Edgewood ISD Board of Trustees in Texas.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;7/20/2015, p1
Several tables are presented that offer information on the competitive bond sales in the U.S. as of July 2015 including the subordinate special tax refunding bonds of the Capistrano Unified School District Community Facilities District No. 98-2 in Orange County, California, the general...
- Even With High Prices, Be Sure To Weigh The Return. Ishmael, Wes // BEEF Exclusive Insight;11/1/2011, p2
The author discusses high prices and ways to calculate total money investment in relation to the rate of return. He agrees that the Net Present Value (NPV) tool can help in the analysis of potential profits for an investment while accounting for the time value of money as well. Also discussed...