New Face BluePoint Earns Aa3 With Stable Outlook From Moody's
- Moody's Plans to Rank Securities. // American Banker;2/25/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 37, p18
The article reports on Moody's Investors Service, Inc.'s plan to provide rankings of the underlying credit quality of guaranteed securities, at no additional cost. The agency rates the bonds either at the insurer's level, or at their own credit worthiness if a public assessment is present....
- Recently Lowered Florida School District Readies $38M Refunding. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/2/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31710, p44
Reports on the plans of Alachua County, Florida School District to refund $37.5 million of general obligation bonds. Manager and financial advisor for the offering; Ratings for the issue by various rating agencies; Reasons behind the negative outlook of the district by rating agency Moody's...
- Holy Cross Raised. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/22/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32344, p35
The article reports on Moody's Investors Service's revision of the outlook of Chicago, Illinois-based Holy Cross Hospitals B2 credit from negative to positive. 21 million dollars of outstanding debt issued in 1994 has been affected by the revised outlook.
- Moody's Revises Wisconsin GO Credit to Stable From Negative. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/30/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32100, p33
Reports on the revision of the general obligation credit rating of Wisconsin to stable from negative by Moody's Investors Service Inc. Improvement of liquidity position in the current fiscal year; Increase in state revenue; Stability of the economy and financial condition.
- VIRGINIA. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/28/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32660, p9
The article reports on the move of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to upgrade the rating of the $62.7 million of the existing general obligation debt of PrincÃ© George County, Virginia. The county's existing A2 rating has been upgraded to A1 due to the growth of its tax base, the improve...
- Dallas Loses Moody's Aaa After Winning Record Bond Approval. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/17/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31658, p1
Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded Dallas, Texas to Aa1 a month after voters approved a record $579 million bond program. The downgrade, which directly affects a $36 million sale of certificates of obligation sale on June 27, 2003, will also apply to future general...
- Moody's Downgrades Minnesota. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/17/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31658, p1
Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded Minnesota's rating to Aa1 with a stable outlook from Aaa and took the state off negative watch list. The downgrade impacts roughly $3 billion of outstanding general obligation (GO) bonds, $5.2 billion of school district bonds issued under...
- Carlstadt, N.J., Cut to A2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;9/18/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31722, p2
Reports on the rating assigned to the bonds issued in Carlstadt, New Jersey by Moody's Investors Service Inc.
- Rankin Files Upgrade. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/17/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32092, p31
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded Rankin County's general obligation bond rating to Aa3 from A1in Mississippi.