Moody's Weighs in on St. Louis Ballpark Issue With Downgrade
- Minnesota City Returns to Investment Grade After Sports Default. Shields, Yvette // Bondbuyer.com;10/16/2014, p32
The article reports on the investment grade general obligation (GO) bond rating Moody's Investors Service returned to Vadnais Heights in Minnesota, upgrading it to Baa2 from Ba1 on October 15, 2014. Topics discussed include the city's resolution of a bond default arising from its failure to...
- Moody's Issues Warning About Cardinals Ballot Measure. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/20/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31993, p4
The article reports a warning of Moody's Investors Service (Company). It warned that St Louis County's ability to repay $45 million of appropriation-backed bonds for the new St. Louis Cardinals ballpark could be adversely affected if county voters endorse a November 2 ballot measure against...
- St. Louis Cardinals Ballpark Bonds Boosted to Aa2 by Moody's. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/22/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32386, p4
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded the rating of Saint Louis Cardinals ballpark project revenue bonds issued in 2003 from Aa3 to Aa2 in Saint Louis, Missouri. The state Supreme Court has refused to hear an appeal to make a 2.7 million dollar annual appropriation...
- NORTHEAST Bond-Watch. Newman, Emily; Vadum, Matthew; Piazza, Johanna; Braun, Martin Z.; D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;6/2/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31647, p37
Presents news briefs related to issue of bonds in different states of the U.S. Decision in the House of Maine on whether a casino should be built in the state or not; Bond anticipation notes issued by the state of Massachusetts in June 2003; Ratings assigned to the upcoming bond sales by...
- St. Louis IDA Hotel Bonds on Watch. // Bond Buyer;10/21/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31744, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service placed the Baa3 rating assigned to Saint Louis Industrial Development Authority in senior linen hotel revenue bonds for possible downgrade in Missouri.
- Fallen Angel Recovery Rates Top Junk. // High Yield Report;1/5/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p2
Reports on the findings of Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s study showing that recovery rates on defaulted corporate bonds continued their upward trajectory in 2003.
- Harrisburg Bonds on Review Over Distressed-City Option. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;10/5/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33394, p6
The article reports on the move of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to review the combined 86.4 million dollar of Harrisburg Authority water bonds and Harrisburg Parking Authority revenue bonds since the city can apply for distressed communities program that would downgrade the bonds in Pennsylvania.
- OKLAHOMA: OKC ISD GOs Score a Aa2. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;5/3/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33510, p9
The article reports on the move of Moody's Investors Service Inc. in allotting an Aa2 underlying rating to 11 million dollars of general obligation bonds to be issued in May 2011 by Oklahoma County Independent School District No. 89.
- MINNESOTA: Rail Agency Gets Aa3. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/17/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32548, p9
The article reports on Moody's Investors Service's assignment of a Aa3 credit with a positive outlook to the Anoka County Regional Rail Authority's sales of 33 million dollars of revenue bonds. It will finance the county's contribution towards a commuter rail line and an extension of a...