Moody's May Upgrade Florida GOs
- Moody's: Puerto Rico Now Negative. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;9/22/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31974, p1
Reports on Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s revision of Puerto Rico's general obligation bond rating to negative. Moody's concerns on Puerto Rico's borrowing; Structural imbalance in Puerto Rico's budget for fiscal 2005.
- Loudoun County, Va., Breaks Triple-A Barrier With Moody's Upgrade. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;5/12/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31882, p7
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has upgraded the general obligation rating of Loudon County, Virginia. Outstanding debt affected by the upgrade; Strength of the tax base and finances of the county; Signs of resilience shown by the local economy.
- Dalton, Ga., GO Rating Cut to A1 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;11/9/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32856, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has downgraded the rating of general obligation debt issued through the Dalton Building Authority due to Moody's increase of health insurance and other operating expenditures in Dalton, Georgia.
- Moody's Drops San Diego's GO Ratine to A3 From A1. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;8/3/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32188, p4
Reports that credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service downgraded San Diego, California's general obligation debt to A3 from A1. Legal and political uncertainty that have dogged the city government since the disclosure of the underfunded pension system; Inability to produce audited...
- Moody's raises sovereign ceiling. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/29/2003, Vol. 47 Issue 35, p18
Reports that U.S. ratings agency Moody's Investors Service on August 21, 2003 upgraded Jordan's ceiling for locally issued foreign currency bonds to Ba2 from Ba3. Upgrade of the government's domestic debt; Indication of the decision by Moody's; Discussion on the credit ratings of the country.
- East Lyme, Conn., GOs Raised to Aa3. // Bond Buyer;6/30/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32165, p2
Reports that Moody's Investor's Service Inc. has assigned a Aa3 rating to the new money and refunding general obligation bonds issued by the town of East Lyme, Connecticut.
- Moody's Lowers N.Y. Village After Deficit Bond Approved. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;6/9/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31901, p36
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has lowered the credit rating of Endicott, New York to Baa3, affecting more than ten million dollars in debt. Plan of the Endicott to sell deficit bonds; Reasons cited by Moody's for downgrading Endicott's bonds; Permission granted by Governor George...
- MISSOURI: Upgrade Me in St. Louis. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/4/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32892, p8
The article reports on the upgrade made by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to Saint Louis' general obligation credit from A3 to A2 in Missouri. The upgrade was ahead of the city's sale of $44 million of new money leasehold revenue bonds. The rating agency attributed the upgrades to the city's...
- MINNESOTA: Watershed Rating Moment. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/15/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32509, p39
The article reports that the Prior Lake-Spring Lake Watershed District in Minnesota has been assigned a first-time rating of A1 by Moody's Investors Service. The district is preparing to sell about $1.7 million of tax-supported bonds to finance improvements to the Prior Lake Outlet and Channel....