SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT
- Taking stock. Soule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/29/2008, Vol. 47 Issue 39, p1
The article reports on the issues concerning the stock markets in Fairfield County, Connecticut in September 2008. It states that the "Fairfield County Business Journal's" has dropped more than five percent and the top employers in the county have seen their shares unstable for the period....
- Pitney Should Close MapInfo Deal Quickly. J. R. C. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;3/26/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p1
The article focuses on the acquisition of MapInfo Corp. by Pitney Bowes Inc. MapInfo closed the tender of Pitney Bowes at $13.21 a share. The shares of MapInfo closed at $20.08 each. David Kleinman, vice president at Pitney Bowes, said that they are anticipating that the deal will end in late...
- A MIXED PICTURE OF GROWTH. // Black Enterprise;Jul2003, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p30
Analyzes the performance of stocks selected by financial manager Perry Cabean, as of July 2003. Apollo Group; Tenet Healthcare; Avon Products; Pitney Bowes; Alltel.
- DATA QUALITY CONSOLIDATION CONTINUES. Bailor, Coreen // CRM Magazine;Nov2005, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p17
Focuses on the acquisition of Group 1 Software and the remaining shares of Firstlogic by Pitney Bowes. Percentage of shares of Firstlogic already owned by Pitney Bowes; Remarks from Bernie Gracy, vice president of business integration at Pitney Bowes Document Messaging Technologies, on the...
- Too much success can result in lazy, uncaring company. Waxman, Lionel // Inside Tucson Business;8/7/95, Vol. 5 Issue 19, p18
Opinion. Suggests that Pitney Bowes' success has made the company complacent. Rating of the company's postage meter products; Frequency of Pitney Bowes' phone number changes without notice; Attitude of the company's telephone attendant.
- Fax fix from afar. Mamis, Robert A. // Inc.;Sep92, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p50
Outlines how hardware distributor Lawson Products (Des Plaines, Ill.) keeps some 800 fax machines functioning. Use of NASA's remote diagnostics from Pitney-Bowes' National Diagnostics Center (Melbourne, Fla.); How the self-examination software program works; Increasingly office-machine...
- Event Snapshot. // Fairfield County Business Journal;12/29/2008, Vol. 47 Issue 52, p17
A photograph of the American Red Cross volunteers and Pitney Bowes employees that worked on holiday cards for U.S. servicemen and women.
- Neither rain nor snow stops Pitney Bowes. // Money;Aug1994, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p38
Reports that certain mail stamping machines have enabled Pitney Bowes to post 13% compound annual earnings growth for a decade. Figures continue; Postal discounts to companies that preprocess their own mail; Pitney Bowes revenues; Comments by analyst William Gorman; Details.
- JUMPING AHEAD BY GOING HIGH TECH. Alpert, Mark // Fortune;10/19/1992, Vol. 126 Issue 8, p113
Profiles Pitney Bowes, Stamford, Conn., which introduced the Paragon mail processor in July, a milestone in the march of Pitney Bowes from old-line manufacturer to high-tech growth company. Comments from CEO George Harvey, 61, on the Paragon, proof the company has been transformed into a...